Pioneer® 12,000 BTU 21.5 SEER 115V Ductless Mini-Split Air Conditioner Heat Pump System Full Set
Limited Time Offer!
- Free Shipping within the Continental US
- Pre-Charged with R410A for line lengths up to 25 ft long
- Various Installation Kit Options Available (See Below)
- Includes Free Flare Connection Leak Guard Sealer
- Wholesale Price Directly from Factory
- Ultra High Efficiency Inverter++ ductless mini split heat pump system
- Cooling capacity: 12,000 BTU/H with 21.5 SEER efficiency
- Heating capacity: 11,800 BTU/H with 11.2 HSPF efficiency
- Voltage: 110~120 V, 60 Hertz, 1Ph
- High Wall Mounted Air Conditioning & Heating System
- Variable Speed DC Inverter Operation Mode
- Customizable length copper line set with flare connections
- AHRI Estimated Annual Operating Costs:
- Cooling: $71.00
- Heating: $214.00
R410A Pre-Charged Outdoor Unit, accommodating refrigerant line lengths up to 25 ft. per circuit.
The installation kit is necessary for the system to function. Do not purchase without an installation kit unless you are providing one yourself. The installation kit is: copper refrigeration lines, communication wire between indoor and outdoor unit, 10 ft drain hose, wall cap, sleeve, and putty.
Wall Mount Ductless Mini Split
Mini Split Wall Mount
At Pioneer Mini Split, digitally frequency controlled variable capacity ductless wall mount mini split systems are available with different efficiency ratings and in a variety of capacities for simple installation and great single-zone comfort. A convenient remote controller conveys cooling, heating, dehumidification, and ventilation requests to the wall mount mini split system, while automatic air-sweeping louvers, automatically varying air flow, and capacity adjustments keep the zone at the ultimate comfort level. This results in minimal electrical consumption. Check out our selection of mini split wall mounts today!
- Indoor Unit
- Outdoor Unit
- Wireless Remote Control
- Various Installation Kit Options Available
- Flare Connection Leak Guard Sealer
- Installation Manual
- User’s Manual
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 year parts limited warranty
- 5 years compressor limited warranty
The function enables the air conditioner to automatically increase cooling or decrease heating 1°C per hour for the first two hours, then holds steady for the next 5 hours, after that it will switch off. This function maintains both energy savings and comfort at night.
Temperature compensation function eliminates the difference in temperature between the floor and ceiling by mixing the different layers of air. Consequently, the time for cooling the room is reduced, and a cold offset rising stream of warm air by stirring.
Refrigerant Leakage Detect
Indoor unit shows error code "EC" and stops automatically when refrigerant leakage is detected. This protects the compressor from high temperature damage due to refrigerant leakage.
Anti-cold Air Function
Indoor fan speed is regulated automatically from the lowest grade to the setting grade according to evaporator temperature when the unit just starts heating operation. This function can prevent cold air blowing out to avoid discomfort to the users.
- Emergency start
Low Ambient Cooling
With built-in low ambient kit or special designed PCB, outdoor fan speeds can be changed automatically according to condensation temperature. The air conditioner can run cooling operation even when the outdoor ambient temperature is down to -15°C.
Intelligent on-off technology enables Pioneer products automatically enter energy-saving mode when standby, cut energy consumption from normal 5W to 1W or 0.5W per hour which counts 80%~90% of saving.
Both left and right sides of the indoor unit are possible for outstretch of connective piping and drainage hose for easy installation.
Follow Me (Remote Thermostat)
Temperature sensor built in the remote controller will sense it’s surrounding temperature. The unit will adjust the room temperature more accurately to give you comfort.
In heating operation, the preset temperature of the air conditioner can be as low as 46°F, which keeps the room temperature steady at 46°F and prevents the house from freezing when it is unoccupied for a long time in severe cold weather.
Chassis Heating Belt
Heating belt is fitted on the base plate of the outdoor unit to prevent defrosting water accumulation, which improves heat transfer efficiency.
High Density Filter
Compared with ordinary dust filter, the anti-dust effect of this high density filter can increase more than 50%, it can clean dust, pollen up to 80%.
With the Wireless control, you can easily turn off each indoor unit that it is paired, outside your home via your smart phone. Furthermore, you can turn it on before you come back.
Remote in Engineer Mode
- Power Supply: 110~120V, 60Hz, 1Ph
- Cooling Rated Capacity: 12,000 BTU/h
- Cooling Capacity Range: 4,520~17,305 BTU/h
- Cooling SEER: 21.5 BTU/w
- Heating Rated Capacity: 11,800 BTU/h
- Heating Capacity Range: 4,483~17,214 BTU/h
- Heating HSPF: 11.2 BTU/w
- Refrigerant Type: R410a
- Suitable Area: 350~450 Sq.F
Indoor Unit Data
- Air Flow (Hi/Med/Lo): 306 / 212 / 147 CFM
- Sound Level (Hi/Lo): 36.0 / 23.0 dB(A)
- Net Dimensions (WDH): 31.5 x 7.3 x 11.6 Inches
- Carton Dimensions (WDH): 34.5 x 11.2 x 14.7 Inches
- Net / Gross Weight: 18 / 22 Lbs
Outdoor Unit Data
- Sound Level: 52.5 dB(A)
- Net Dimensions (WDH): 31.5 x 13.2 x 21.7 Inches
- Carton Dimensions (WDH): 36.2 x 15.4 x 24.3 Inches
- Net / Gross Weight: 81 / 88 Lbs