Pioneer® 9,000 BTU 18 SEER 230V Ductless Mini-Split Air Conditioner Heat Pump System Full Set
Limited Time Offer!
- Free Shipping within the Continental US
- Pre-Charged with R410A for line lengths up to 25 ft long
- Various Installation Kit Options Available (See Below)
- Includes Free Flare Connection Leak Guard Sealer
- Wholesale Price Directly from Factory
- Ultra High Efficiency Inverter+ ductless mini split heat pump system
- Cooling capacity: 9,000 BTU/H with 18 SEER efficiency
- Heating capacity: 9,000 BTU/H with 9.5 HSPF efficiency
- Voltage: 208~230V, 60Hz, 1Ph
- High Wall Mounted Air Conditioning & Heating System
- Variable Speed DC Inverter Operation Mode
- Customizable length copper line set with flare connections
- AHRI Estimated Annual Operating Costs:
- Cooling: $67.00
- Heating: $220.00
R410A Pre-Charged Outdoor Unit, accommodating refrigerant line lengths up to 25 ft. per circuit.
The installation kit is necessary for the system to function. Do not select the "Without Installation Kit" option from the dropdown unless you are providing one yourself. The installation kit is: copper refrigeration lines, communication wire between indoor and outdoor unit, 10 ft drain hose, wall cap, sleeve, and putty.
High Wall Mounted Ductless Mini Split
Mini Split Wall Mount Inverter+ and Inverter++ Series
At Pioneer Mini Split, we offer variable capacity ductless wall-mount mini split systems, available with different efficiency ratings and in a variety of capacities for simple installation and great single-zone comfort. A convenient remote controller conveys cooling, heating, dehumidification, and ventilation requests to the wall-mount ductless mini split system, while automatic air-sweeping louvers, automatically varying air flow, and capacity adjustments keep the zone at the ultimate comfort level. This results in minimal electrical consumption. Check out our selection of AC mini split wall mounts today!
- Indoor Unit
- Outdoor Unit
- Wireless Remote Control
- Various Installation Kit Options Available
- Flare Connection Leak Guard Sealer
- Installation Manual
- User’s Manual
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 5 year parts limited warranty
- 5 year compressor limited warranty
Front Desk Control
With a smart control board, Pioneer air conditioners can be turned on/off via long distance control signals.
46° F Heating
Refrigerant Leakage Detect
Indoor unit shows error code "EC" and stops automatically when refrigerant leakage is detected. This protects the compressor from high temperature damage due to refrigerant leakage.
Anti-cold Air Function
Indoor fan speed is regulated automatically from the lowest grade to the setting grade according to evaporator temperature when the unit just starts heating operation. This function can prevent cold air blowing out to avoid discomfort to the users.
Low Ambient Cooling
With built-in low ambient kit or special designed PCB, outdoor fan speeds can be changed automatically according to condensation temperature. The air conditioner can run cooling operation even when the outdoor ambient temperature is down to -15°C.
Temperature sensor built in the remote controller will sense it’s surrounding temperature. The unit will adjust the room temperature more accurately to give you comfort.
Compared with infrared remote controller, wired controller can be fixed on the wall and makes air conditioner control more convenient.
Remote in Engineer Mode
Central Control Management
The centralized controller is a multi-functional device that can control up to 64 indoor units within a maximum connection length of 3.90 Ft.
- Power Supply: 208~230V, 60Hz, 1Ph
- Cooling Rated Capacity: 9,000 BTU/h
- Cooling Capacity Range: 5,800~10,300 BTU/h
- Cooling SEER: 18.0 BTU/w
- Heating Rated Capacity: 9,000 BTU/h
- Heating Capacity Range: 5,400~10,900 BTU/h
- Heating HSPF4/HSPF5: 9.5 / 8.0 BTU/w
- Refrigerant Type: R410A/30
- Suitable Area: 250~350 Sq.F
Indoor Unit Data
- Air Flow (Hi/Med/Lo): 284 / 187 / 130 CFM
- Sound Level (Hi/Med/Lo): 41.5 / 31.5 / 26.5 dB(A)
- Net Dimensions (WDH): 28.43 x 7.36 x 11.42 Inches
- Carton Dimensions (WDH): 31.32 x 10.63 x 14.76 Inches
- Net / Gross Weight: 16.94 / 22.66 lbs
Outdoor Unit Data
- Sound Level: 52.5 dB(A)
- Net Dimensions (WDH): 30.3 x 11.81 x 21.85 Inches
- Carton Dimensions (WDH): 35.43 x 13.58 x 23.43 Inches
- Net / Gross Weight: 66.66 / 71.72 lbs
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Do you offer a You Tube video on how to connect and vacuum the refrigerant lines, using your Line Set Flushing Kit Installation Simplifier?
Sure, here is a link to the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDXIIJwDkM8
What square footage is this one for?
This system is recommended to manage up to 350 square feet.
Does moni splits have a built in thermostat
Yes the included remote would act as the thermostat for the wall mounted series.
What size line set comes with the 230v 9000 BYU mini split wall hung
This particular system uses 1/4" and 3/8" diameter lineset.
what is a seer rating?
SEER is a measurement of the efficiency of the system. The SEER rating on this particular system is 18.
What 2 pole amp breaker rating is used for the 9000 BTU 230V model. Thanks
It would be a 10A double-pole breaker.
Is there an air filter ? what size?
It comes with two washable re-usable mesh screen filters, both are 12"x 12" square. These also have slots for the 9" x 3" optional filters.
what size disconnect breaker
This system would take a 10 or 15A double-pole breaker.