Pioneer® 9,000 BTU 19 SEER 115V Ductless Mini-Split Air Conditioner Heat Pump System Full Set
Limited Time Offer!
- Free Shipping within the Continental US
- Pre-Charged with R410A for line lengths up to 25 ft long
- Various Installation Kit Options Available (See Below)
- Includes Free Flare Connection Leak Guard Sealer
- Wholesale Price Directly from Factory
- Ultra High Efficiency Inverter+ ductless mini split heat pump system
- Cooling capacity: 9,000 BTU/H with 19.5 SEER efficiency
- Heating capacity: 10,000 BTU/H with 10 HSPF efficiency
- Voltage: 110~120V, 60Hz, 1Ph
- High Wall Mounted Air Conditioning & Heating System
- Variable Speed DC Inverter Operation Mode
- Customizable length copper line set with flare connections
- AHRI Estimated Annual Operating Costs:
- Cooling: $67.00
- Heating: $213.00
R410A Pre-Charged Outdoor Unit, accommodating refrigerant line lengths up to 25 ft. per circuit.
The installation kit is necessary for the system to function. Do not select the "Without Installation Kit" option from the dropdown unless you are providing one yourself. The installation kit is: copper refrigeration lines, communication wire between indoor and outdoor unit, 10 ft drain hose, wall cap, sleeve, and putty.
Wall Mount Ductless Mini Split
Mini Split Wall Mount Inverter+ and Inverter++ Series
At Pioneer Mini Split, digitally frequency controlled variable capacity ductless wall mount mini split systems are available with different efficiency ratings and in a variety of capacities for simple installation and great single-zone comfort. A convenient remote controller conveys cooling, heating, dehumidification, and ventilation requests to the wall mount mini split system, while automatic air-sweeping louvers, automatically varying air flow, and capacity adjustments keep the zone at the ultimate comfort level. This results in minimal electrical consumption. Check out our selection of mini split wall mounts today!
- Indoor Unit
- Outdoor Unit
- Wireless Remote Control
- Various Installation Kit Options Available
- Flare Connection Leak Guard Sealer
- Installation Manual
- User’s Manual
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 year parts limited warranty
- 5 years compressor limited warranty
Front Desk Control
With a smart control board, Pioneer air conditioners can be turned on/off via long distance control signals.
46° F Heating
Refrigerant Leakage Detect
Indoor unit shows error code "EC" and stops automatically when refrigerant leakage is detected. This protects the compressor from high temperature damage due to refrigerant leakage.
Anti-cold Air Function
Indoor fan speed is regulated automatically from the lowest grade to the setting grade according to evaporator temperature when the unit just starts heating operation. This function can prevent cold air blowing out to avoid discomfort to the users.
Low Ambient Cooling
With built-in low ambient kit or special designed PCB, outdoor fan speeds can be changed automatically according to condensation temperature. The air conditioner can run cooling operation even when the outdoor ambient temperature is down to -15°C.
Temperature sensor built in the remote controller will sense it’s surrounding temperature. The unit will adjust the room temperature more accurately to give you comfort.
Compared with infrared remote controller, wired controller can be fixed on the wall and makes air conditioner control more convenient.
Remote in Engineer Mode
Central Control Management
The centralized controller is a multi-functional device that can control up to 64 indoor units within a maximum connection length of 3.90 Ft.
- Power Supply: 110~120V, 60Hz, 1Ph
- Cooling Rated Capacity: 9,000 BTU/h
- Cooling Capacity Range: 5,800~10,300 BTU/h
- Cooling SEER: 19.5 BTU/w
- Heating Rated Capacity: 10,000 BTU/h
- Heating Capacity Range: 5,400~10,900 BTU/h
- Heating HSPF4/HSPF5: 10.0 / 7.8 BTU/w
- Refrigerant Type: R410A/30
- Suitable Area: 250~350 Sq.F
Indoor Unit Data
- Air Flow (Hi/Med/Lo): 247 / 182 / 129 CFM
- Sound Level (Hi/Med/Lo): 38 / 32 / 25 dB(A)
- Net Dimensions (WDH): 28.43 x 7.36 x 11.42 Inches
- Carton Dimensions (WDH): 31.1 x 10.63 x 14.76 Inches
- Net / Gross Weight: 17.2 / 22.71 lbs
Outdoor Unit Data
- Sound Level: 52.0 dB(A)
- Net Dimensions (WDH): 30.31 x 11.81 x 21.85 Inches
- Carton Dimensions (WDH): 35.43 x 13.58 x 23.43 Inches
- Net / Gross Weight: 66.8 / 71.87 lbs
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
what is the amperage, why can't you post it so I can find it without searching everywhere
This is available in the technical specification document here.
Does it need its own dedicated circuit or can I just plug unit in a household plug already there?
It requires being hardwired to a dedicated breaker.
what size curit breaker is needed
This particular system takes a 20A breaker.
What is sq footage this unit cools
We recommend this unit to be used for rooms between 0 and 350 square feet.
Please describe the outlet necessary to plug into. Also, does the outdoor unit need a certain amount of space around its perimeter?
These must be hardwired to their own dedicated breaker, they do not plug into an ordinary household outlet. For outdoor unit clearance requirements, you can refer to page 20 of the installation manual.
Is the mini split WiFi capable?
Yes it is. You can either consider our internal WiFi module or a dedicated discrete smart controller device. Both would provide scheduling functionality and ability to control remotely from your smartphone.
If I purchase an install kit longer than 25ft does the outdoor unit come with more R410A or does that have to be added on site?
We cannot adjust the pre-charge so it would need to be added onsite.
What is the size of the inside wall mount ot the 9000
Indoor Unit Net Dimensions (WDH): 28.43 x 7.36 x 11.42 Inches
What is the minimum outdoor temp that heating will still be available.
This particular system will heat and cool down to +5°F outside temperatures.
You can also consider our Inverter++ line, which HEATS down to -13°F.
How many amps does this unit draw, cooling vs heating?
When running at rated capacity it draws 6.8A in cooling and 8.1A in heating.
How much does the installation kit cost for the 9000 BTU 19.5 Seer unit ? and what else do I need after this purchase to have an electrician install ?
The cost of the installation kit depends on the desired length, we have options for 10, 16, 25, 33 and 50 ft which you can choose from the dropdown menu above the "Add to Cart" button. That would include everything needed, though you may also want to consider the port adapter to ensure that the installer can access the system.
How many pounds of R410 is in a 9000 but mini split system?
This unit comes preloaded with 30 ounces of R410a refrigerant.
Does this plug into a household outlet?
This requires being hardwired to a dedicated 20A breaker, it does not plug into a regular household outlet.
how cold out side will heat still work
This system will HEAT down to +5°F ambient temperatures.
You can also consider our Inverter++ line, which will HEAT down to -13°F outside temperatures!