Pioneer® 36,000 BTU 16 SEER 230V Ductless Mini-Split Air Conditioner Heat Pump System Full Set
Limited Time Offer!
- Free Shipping within the Continental US
- Pre-Charged with R410A for line lengths up to 25 ft long
- Various Installation Kit Options Available (See Below)
- Includes Free Flare Connection Leak Guard Sealer
- Wholesale Price Directly from Factory
- Ultra High Efficiency Inverter+ ductless mini split heat pump system
- Cooling capacity: 36,000 BTU/H with 16 SEER efficiency
- Heating capacity: 36,000 BTU/H with 10 HSPF efficiency
- Voltage: 208~230V, 60Hz, 1Ph
- High Wall Mounted Air Conditioning & Heating System
- Variable Speed DC Inverter Operation Mode
- Customizable length copper line set with flare connections
- AHRI Estimated Annual Operating Costs:
- Cooling: $284.00
- Heating: $726.00
R410A Pre-Charged Outdoor Unit, accommodating refrigerant line lengths up to 25 ft. per circuit.
The installation kit is necessary for the system to function. Do not select the "Without Installation Kit" option from the dropdown unless you are providing one yourself. The installation kit is: copper refrigeration lines, communication wire between indoor and outdoor unit, 10 ft drain hose, wall cap, sleeve, and putty.
High Wall Mounted Ductless Mini Split
Mini Split Wall Mount Inverter+ and Inverter++ Series
At Pioneer Mini Split, we offer variable capacity ductless wall-mount mini split systems, available with different efficiency ratings and in a variety of capacities for simple installation and great single-zone comfort. A convenient remote controller conveys cooling, heating, dehumidification, and ventilation requests to the wall-mount ductless mini split system, while automatic air-sweeping louvers, automatically varying air flow, and capacity adjustments keep the zone at the ultimate comfort level. This results in minimal electrical consumption. Check out our selection of AC mini split wall mounts today!
- Indoor Unit
- Outdoor Unit
- Wireless Remote Control
- Various Installation Kit Options Available
- Flare Connection Leak Guard Sealer
- Installation Manual
- User’s Manual
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 5 year parts limited warranty
- 5 year compressor limited warranty
Front Desk Control
With a smart control board, Pioneer air conditioners can be turned on/off via long distance control signals.
46° F Heating
Refrigerant Leakage Detect
Indoor unit shows error code "EC" and stops automatically when refrigerant leakage is detected. This protects the compressor from high temperature damage due to refrigerant leakage.
Anti-cold Air Function
Indoor fan speed is regulated automatically from the lowest grade to the setting grade according to evaporator temperature when the unit just starts heating operation. This function can prevent cold air blowing out to avoid discomfort to the users.
Low Ambient Cooling
With built-in low ambient kit or special designed PCB, outdoor fan speeds can be changed automatically according to condensation temperature. The air conditioner can run cooling operation even when the outdoor ambient temperature is down to -15°C.
Temperature sensor built in the remote controller will sense it’s surrounding temperature. The unit will adjust the room temperature more accurately to give you comfort.
Compared with infrared remote controller, wired controller can be fixed on the wall and makes air conditioner control more convenient.
Remote in Engineer Mode
Central Control Management
The centralized controller is a multi-functional device that can control up to 64 indoor units within a maximum connection length of 3.90 Ft.
- Power Supply: 208~230V, 60Hz, 1Ph
- Cooling Rated Capacity: 36,000 BTU/h
- Cooling Capacity Range: 15,480~48,960 BTU/h
- Cooling SEER: 16.0 BTU/w
- Heating Rated Capacity: 36,000 BTU/h
- Heating Capacity Range: 15,480~36,200 BTU/h
- Heating HSPF4/HSPF5: 10 / 8.4 BTU/w
- Refrigerant Type: R410A/30
- Suitable Area: 1,000~1,250 Sq.F
Indoor Unit Data
- Air Flow (Hi/Med/Lo): 853 / 647 / 471 CFM
- Sound Level (Hi/Med/Lo): 54.5 / 50 / 38.5 dB(A)
- Net Dimensions (WDH): 49"-1/2 x 11"-1/8 x 14"-1/4 Inches
- Carton Dimensions (WDH): 52"-3/4 x 17"-3/4 x 14"-1/4 Inches
- Net / Gross Weight: 43 / 55.5 lbs
Outdoor Unit Data
- Sound Level: 59.0 dB(A)
- Net Dimensions (WDH): 37"-1/2 x 16"-1/2 x 31"-7/8 Inches
- Carton Dimensions (WDH): 42"-7/8 x 19"-5/8 x 34" Inches
- Net / Gross Weight: 143 / 153 lbs
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What size copper refrigerant lines does this unit use?
This particular system takes 3/8"-5/8" diameter refrigerant lines.
Can the exterior unit be wall mounted?
Yes it can. Have a look at our wall-mounting brackets.
What are the max amps for this 36,000 BTU unit? What gauge wire required?
The maximum amps in operation is 18.5A. It would take a 30A double pole breaker and 10 AWG wire (2 hots and 1 ground, no neutral).
How many square foot will this heat and cool
We recommend this unit for managing up to 1,250 square footage.
Can this unit be mounted low on a wall (below windows) or does it need to be up high on the wall?
This is meant to be mounted high up on the wall 6.5 - 8 ft off the ground and would not operate properly if placed near the floor.
What is minimum pipe length
The minimum we recommend is 10 ft, if using lower then you would need to start removing some refrigerant.
What is the amp draw for the 36000 btu mini split and or wire gauge recommended from outside unit to disconnect box?
Amp draw is 18.5A in cooling and 16.7A in heating. This system would take a 30A double pole breaker with 10 AWG wire.
Coldest outdoor temps that the condensor can still operate
This particular system will heat and cool down to +5°F outside temperatures.