Pioneer® Multi Zone 9,000 BTU 230V 22.8 SEER Wall Mount Indoor Section Air Cond Heat Pump
Limited Time Offer!
- Free Shipping within the Continental US
- Various Installation Kit Options Available (See Below)
- Includes Free Flare Connection Leak Guard Sealer
- Wholesale Price Directly from Factory
THIS IS AN INDOOR SECTION ONLY, YOU NEED TO ALSO PURCHASE A COMPATIBLE OUTDOOR SECTION IN ORDER TO HAVE A COMPLETE WORKING SYSTEM.
Inverter++ Variable Speed Multi Split Systems we offer are available in a mix and match fashion and fully user selectable and customizable. Multi Zone Wall Mount Type Split Air Conditioning and Heating System (Indoor Section Only). Variable Speed DC Inverter Operation Mode: Cooling and Heating. Capacity: 9,000 BTU/Hr. (3/4 Ton). Total capacity of the matched indoor units may exceed the available outdoor unit capacity by up to 35% Efficiency Rating: 22.8 S.E.E.R. Electrical Specification: 208-230 VAC, 1 Phase, 60 Hertz. Customizable length copper line set with flare connections come with this indoor unit.
The installation kit is necessary for the system to function. Do not select the "Without Installation Kit" option from the dropdown unless you are providing one yourself. The installation kit is: copper refrigeration lines, communication wire between indoor and outdoor unit, 10 ft drain hose, wall cap, sleeve, and putty.
Compatible Outdoor Units
Matching outdoor units need to be selected and purchased separately. To purchase a multi split system, first determine the outdoor unit required among the 4 kinds of outdoor units we offer as follows:
- Dual Zone: YN020GMFI22M2D
- Triple Zone: YN030GMFI22M3D
- Quad Zone: YN040GMFI22M4D
- Quint Zone: YN050GMFI22M5D
- Total capacity of all indoor units attached should be within the Min. and Max Loading range of the outdoor unit selected.
- Not all circuits available on an outdoor units need to be utilized entirely. Some may be kept sealed without an attached indoor unit.
- Every order placed is first checked by our engineering and if there are any errors we will contact you and work with you to reselect for a correct matchup.
- Please call us or use the Matching Chart document in the Manuals & Downloads tab to help you select the right grouping of indoor units.
- Indoor Unit
- Wireless Remote Control
- Various Installation Kit Options Available
- Flare Connection Leak Guard Sealer
- Installation Manual
- User’s Manual
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 5 year parts limited warranty
- 5 year compressor limited warranty
- Power Supply: 208~230V, 60Hz, 1Ph
- Cooling Capacity: 9,000 BTU/h
- Cooling SEER: 22.8
- Heating Capacity: 10,000 BTU/h
- Heating HSPF: 10.5
- Suitable Area: 250~350 Sq.F
- Air Flow (Hi/Med/Lo): 265 / 205 / 141 CFM
- Sound Level (Hi/Lo): 39 / 24.5 dB(A)
- Net Dimensions (WDH): 31.5 x 7.5 x 11.6 Inches
- Carton Dimensions (WDH): 34.5 x 11.2 x 14.7 Inches
- Net / Gross Weight: 18 / 22 Lbs
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
can i install a 9k and 12k head to the 18k dual zone condenser?
Yes, this is perfectly compatible.
Can the lines be ran into the right side of the indoor unit rather than the rear?
Certainly. See Page 14 here.
Do indoor wall units require a separate power source? If so, what is required?
They do not require a separate power source. Indoor units are powered by the signal cable to the outdoor unit.
Does this unit have a condensation pump
The wall mounted units do not come built-in with a condensate pump, but one can be added in afterwards.