Pioneer® Dual Zone Outdoor Section 230V 21.3 SEER Multi Split Air Conditioner & Heat Pump
Limited Time Offer!
- Free Shipping within the Continental US
- Pre-Charged for line lengths up to 25 ft long per circuit
- Wholesale Price Directly from Factory
THIS IS AN OUTDOOR SECTION ONLY, YOU NEED TO ALSO PURCHASE A COMPATIBLE INDOOR SECTION IN ORDER TO HAVE A COMPLETE WORKING SYSTEM.
- OUTDOOR SECTION ONLY for Dual (2) Zone
- Ultra High Efficiency DC Inverter++ version
- Cooling capacity: 17,000 BTU/H Nominal (Range: 4,197 MIN ~ 19,900 MAX) with 21.3 SEER efficiency
- Heating capacity: 18,000 BTU/H Nominal (Range: 2,225 MIN ~ 23,475 MAX) with 10 HSPF efficiency
- Voltage: 208~230 V, 60 Hertz, 1 Ph
- Factory charged for up to 25’ line set per circuit
- Whisper Quiet Operation
R410A Pre-Charged Outdoor Unit, accommodating refrigerant line lengths up to 25 ft. per circuit.
- Power Supply: 208~230V, 60Hz, 1Ph
- Communication Protocol: Current Loop
- Min-Max Load Attached: 12,000~24,000 BTU/h
- Cooling Rated Capacity: 17,000 BTU/h
- Cooling Capacity Range: 4,197~19,900 BTU/h
- Cooling SEER (Ductless): 21.3 BTU/w
- Heating Rated Capacity: 18,000 BTU/h
- Heating Capacity Range: 2,225~23,475 BTU/h
- Heating HSPF (Ductless): 10.0 BTU/w
- Refrigerant Type: R410a
- Suitable Area: 600~800 Sq.F
- Sound Level: 62.0 dB(A)
- Net Dimensions (WDH): 33.3 x 14.4 x 27.6 Inches
- Carton Dimensions (WDH): 38.0 x 15.5 x 29.7 Inches
- Net / Gross Weight: 106 / 115 Lbs
Dual Zone Combinations
|Wall: 9 + 9||9 + 9|
|Ducted: 9 + 9||9 + 12|
|12 + 12|
9,000 BTU Compatible Units
- Wall Mounted: WS009GMFI22HLD (30.3 x 11.8 x 21.8 inches)
- Cassette: CB009GMFILCFHD (22.5 x 22.5 x 10.3 inches)
- Concealed Ducted: RB009GMFILCFHD (27.5 x 25.0 x 8.3 inches)
12,000 BTU Compatible Units
- Wall Mounted: WS012GMFI22HLD (31.5 x 13.2 x 21.7 inches)
- Cassette: CB012GMFILCFHD (22.5 x 22.5 x 10.3 inches)
- Floor-Ceiling: FB012GMFILCFHD (27.5 x 23.6 x 8.3 inches)
- Concealed Ducted: RB012GMFILCFHD (27.5 x 25.0 x 8.3 inches)
Min. / Max. Loading
12,000 / 24,000 BTU/h.
Every indoor unit attached will operate at a random, self regulated capacity, based on the actual demand it measures from the zone it is serving (Between 30% to 100% of its rated capacity or OFF). Outdoor unit will also self regulate its output capacity, based on the total demand it reads from all of the simultaneously running indoor units at any given moment.
With multi split systems, the total demand from the outdoor unit, shall seldomly exceed 67% of the total available capacity of the combined indoor unit group due to load fluctuations. Although very seldom, if and when the total demand from the combined indoor group exceeds the rated capacity of the outdoor unit, the capacity of the each indoor unit will be annotated accordingly.
For high demand heating applications, max loading limits may need to be reduced by 10-15 % to avoid under-performance risks at some extreme conditions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Can I hook a two 12,000 btu heads up to this unit?
Yes you can, this is a valid combination.
can i hook a 18000 btu and a 9000 btu to this unit
You cannot. For an 18K head, you would need to use the triple-zone unit.
What is the minimum outdoor temperature this unit will operate at?
Heating: -13°F / Cooling: 5°F
Would it be possible to install just one indoor unit then in a few weeks add a second indoor unit (understanding that the proper line set evacuation must be performed each time) ?
This would not be a problem at all.
what amp breaker does the dual-zone 230 volt 21.3 seer require?
This particular unit takes a 20A double-pole breaker with 12 AWG wire.
How can you connect a 12K indoor unit to the dual or three zone outdoor? Isn't the 12K indoor 1/4 x 1/2 & the outdoor 2 or 3 zone 1/4 x 3/8 only?
All multi-zone condensers come included with the required adapters for this purpose.
can I hook a 9000 btu and a 12000 btu to this unit ?
Yes, this dual can support 9K+9K, 12K+9K, or 12K+12K configurations.