Pioneer® Triple Zone Outdoor Section 230V 22.0 SEER Multi Split Air Conditioner & Heat Pump
Limited Time Offer!
- Free Shipping within the Continental US
- Pre-Charged for line lengths up to 25 ft long per circuit
- Wholesale Price Directly from Factory
THIS IS AN OUTDOOR SECTION ONLY, YOU NEED TO ALSO PURCHASE A COMPATIBLE INDOOR SECTION IN ORDER TO HAVE A COMPLETE WORKING SYSTEM.
- OUTDOOR SECTION ONLY for Triple (3) Zone
- Ultra High Efficiency DC Inverter++ version
- Cooling capacity: 27,000 BTU/H Nominal (Range: 6,630 MIN ~ 30,600 MAX) with 22 SEER efficiency
- Heating capacity: 28,000 BTU/H Nominal (Range: 3,690 MIN ~ 32,860 MAX) with 9.8 HSPF efficiency
- Voltage: 208~230 V, 60 Hertz, 1 Ph
- Factory charged for up to 25’ line set per circuit
- Whisper Quiet Operation
R410A Pre-Charged Outdoor Unit, accommodating refrigerant line lengths up to 25 ft. per circuit.
- Power Supply: 208~230V, 60Hz, 1Ph
- Communication Protocol: Current Loop
- Min-Max Load Attached: 18,000~36,000 BTU/h
- Cooling Rated Capacity: 27,000 BTU/h
- Cooling Capacity Range: 6,630~30,600 BTU/h
- Cooling SEER (Ductless): 22.0 BTU/w
- Heating Rated Capacity: 28,000 BTU/h
- Heating Capacity Range: 3,690~32,860 BTU/h
- Heating HSPF (Ductless): 9.8 BTU/w
- Refrigerant Type: R410a
- Suitable Area: 800~1,200 Sq.F
- Sound Level: 63.0 dB(A)
- Net Dimensions (WDH): 37.2 x 16.5 x 31.8 Inches
- Carton Dimensions (WDH): 42.8 x 19.6 x 34.5 Inches
- Net / Gross Weight: 150 / 161 Lbs
Triple Zone Combinations
|Rating||Two Units||Three units|
|Wall: 9 + 9 + 9||9 + 9||9 + 9 + 9|
|Ducted: 9 + 9 + 9||9 + 12||9 + 9 + 12|
|9 + 18||9 + 9 + 18|
|12 + 12||9 + 12 + 12|
|12 + 18||9 + 12 + 18|
|18 + 18||12 + 12 + 12|
9,000 BTU Compatible Units
- Wall Mounted: WS009GMFI22HLD (30.3 x 11.8 x 21.8 inches)
- Cassette: CB009GMFILCFHD (22.5 x 22.5 x 10.3 inches)
- Concealed Ducted: RB009GMFILCFHD (27.5 x 25.0 x 8.3 inches)
12,000 BTU Compatible Units
- Wall Mounted: WS012GMFI22HLD (31.5 x 13.2 x 21.7 inches)
- Cassette: CB012GMFILCFHD (22.5 x 22.5 x 10.3 inches)
- Floor-Ceiling: FB012GMFILCFHD (27.5 x 23.6 x 8.3 inches)
- Concealed Ducted: RB012GMFILCFHD (27.5 x 25.0 x 8.3 inches)
18,000 BTU Compatible Units
- Wall Mounted: WS018GMFI22HLD (33.3 x 14.4 x 27.6 inches)
- Cassette: CB018GMFILCFHD (22.5 x 22.5 x 10.3 inches)
- Concealed Ducted: RB018GMFILCFHD (36.3 x 25.0 x 8.3 inches)
- Flex mount: UB018GMFILCFHD (42.0 x 26.5 x 9.3 inches)
Min. / Max. Loading
18,000 / 36,000 BTU/h.
Every indoor unit attached will operate at a random, self regulated capacity, based on the actual demand it measures from the zone it is serving (Between 30% to 100% of its rated capacity or OFF). Outdoor unit will also self regulate its output capacity, based on the total demand it reads from all of the simultaneously running indoor units at any given moment.
With multi split systems, the total demand from the outdoor unit, shall seldomly exceed 67% of the total available capacity of the combined indoor unit group due to load fluctuations. Although very seldom, if and when the total demand from the combined indoor group exceeds the rated capacity of the outdoor unit, the capacity of the each indoor unit will be annotated accordingly.
For high demand heating applications, max loading limits may need to be reduced by 10-15 % to avoid under-performance risks at some extreme conditions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
do you make a 36000 btu in a trriple zone
You would need to purchase the Quad-Zone which is 36,000 BTU, and you can leave the 4th circuit closed, to effectively make it into a stronger Triple-Zone.
� does anyone know how many pounds of pre charge refrigerant this unit comes with?
This model is factory charged with 98.8 ounces of R410a.
What is the max BTU of the triple unit?
See our matching table here for compatible combinations.
Can this triple unit be wall hung with your wall brackets that you sell?
Yes, it would need the biggest wall bracket. We recommend this one.
Will this unit run two 18000 btu units Plus a 9000 btu
I purchased the triple zone outdoor unit and 2-12000 btu indoor units if I need to add another one later on would there be any problem after the units been running for a couple months
That would not be an issue at all. You can add the 3rd head on at your convenience.
What size wire do I need to pull for this triple zone outdoor unit? Thanks
This would take a 30A double pole breaker with 10 AWG wire. 2 hots and a ground, no neutral.
Can this run 9,000, 12,000, and 18,000?
Yes, that is a valid combination.
Off this unit can I run 2, 9000btu and 1, 18000btu?
Yes this is a compatible configuration.
If i bought a PIONEER® TRIPLE ZONE OUTDOOR SECTION 230V 22.0 SEER MULTI SPLIT AIR CONDITIONER & HEAT PUMP. what is the matching indoor unit and the cost?
With all units, you state they come with 25' charged lines. What if I need 50' and 33' lines for a dual setup?
The lines themselves are not pre-charged, the outside units contain the refrigerant, thus you will need to vacuum the linesets after connections are made before releasing the charge. Every multi-zone contains enough pre-charge for 25 ft per circuit, so the dual-zones have enough for 50 ft of total line attached, the triple zone 75 ft, the quad zone 100 ft, and the quint zone 125 ft. This is total combined line, since each circuit shares the same refrigerant. If the total attached line lengths are within these values, no refrigerant needs to be added. If exceeding these values, it will need to be topped off with the required extra amount.
How many amps does it take?
Please find all electrical and technical specifications in this document: https://www.pdhvac.com/site/downloads/YN-M22-2016.pdf
Trying to determine electrical requirements for triple unit. 230 V circuit required for main unit. What electrical requirements for each additional interior wall unit?
This particular system would take a 30A double-pole breaker with 10 AWG wire (2 hots and a ground, no neutral). The interior units are each powered individually by the outside unit via the communication cable included within the installation kit.