Multi Zone One-Way Recessed Ceiling Cassette Type Split Air Conditioning and Heating System (Indoor Section Only). Variable Speed DC Inverter Operation Mode: Cooling and Heating. Capacity: 12,000 BTU/Hr. (3/4 Ton). Total capacity of the matched indoor units may exceed the available outdoor unit capacity by up to 35% Efficiency Rating: 22 SEER2. Electrical Specification: 208-230 VAC, 1 Phase, 60 Hertz. Customizable length copper line set with flare connections come with this indoor unit.
The installation kit is necessary for the system to function. Do not select the "Without Installation Kit" option from the dropdown unless you are providing one yourself. The installation kit is: copper refrigeration lines, communication wire between indoor and outdoor unit, 10 ft drain hose, wall cap, sleeve, and putty.
Compatible Outdoor Units
Matching outdoor units need to be selected and purchased separately. To purchase a multi split system, first determine the outdoor unit required among the outdoor units we offer as follows:
- Dual Zone: YN020GMFI22M2E
- Triple Zone: YN030GMFI22M3E
- Quad Zone: YN040GMFI22M4E
- Quint Zone: YN050GMFI22M5E
- Total capacity of all indoor units attached should be within the Min. and Max Loading range of the outdoor unit selected.
- Not all circuits available on an outdoor units need to be utilized entirely. Some may be kept sealed without an attached indoor unit.
- Every order placed is first checked by our engineering and if there are any errors we will contact you and work with you to reselect for a correct matchup.
- Please call us or use the Matching Chart document in the Manuals & Downloads tab to help you select the right grouping of indoor units.
- Indoor Unit
- Decorative Panel
- Wireless Remote Control
- Various Installation Kit Options Available
- Flare Connection Leak Guard Sealer
- Installation Manual
- User’s Manual
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 5 year parts limited warranty
- 5 year compressor limited warranty
- Power Supply: 208~230V, 60Hz, 1Ph
- Cooling Capacity: 12,000 BTU/h
- Cooling SEER: 22.0
- Heating Capacity: 12,500 BTU/h
- Heating HSPF: 9.8
- Suitable Area: 200~450 Sq.F
- Air Flow (Turbo/Hi/Med/Lo): 600 / 530 / 480 / 420 CFM
- Sound Level (Hi/Med/Lo): 40.5 / 38.5 / 34.5 dB(A)
- Net Dimensions (WDH): 13-1/4 x 50-1/4 x 9 Inches
- Carton Dimensions (WDH): 22-1/2 x 57-5/8 x 22-5/8 Inches
- Net / Carton Weight: 45.2 / 82.9 Lbs
- Panel Net Dimensions (WDH): 18-3/4 x 53-1/2 x 1 Inches
Panel Carton Dimensions (WDH): 21 x 56-1/2 x 7 Inches
- Panel Net / Gross Weight: 24 / 29 Lbs
Manuals & Downloads
Free Shipping For All Orders Over $49
WE ARE CURRENTLY IN THE BUSY SEASON, PLEASE ALLOW US 1-2 MORE BUSINESS DAYS TO PROCESS AND SEND OUT YOUR ORDER. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE AND UNDERSTANDING.
For a Limited Time we offer free shipping on All Orders Above $49 by Standard Ground or delivered by Freight (LTL) to the 48 contiguous states. Free shipping offer does not apply to Alaska, Hawaii, or any international destination. Free shipping eligibility is noted on the product page, above the price.
Click here for information on Returns and Refunds
We only ship to the 48 contiguous United States. No shipments to APO/FPO addresses, AK, HI, PR or other US Territories. No international shipments. Due to the size and the weight of our equipment, we can only utilize well known freight companies for shipping. Each shipment will be palletized, strapped down and wrapped in stretch film to protect against damages during transit.
Upon arrival you may ask the driver to break down the palette into individual cartons to unload the goods from the truck easily. We generally include Lift Gate service. This will arrive as curb side delivery. Trucker will unload the goods from the truck to ground level. If you must have inside delivery service, there will be an additional charge which needs to be paid separately and coordinated with the freight company. We also allow free pickup from our main distribution warehouse, located in Miami area. Equipment we sell is not suitable for express or courier shipping because of their weight as well as high risk of damages.
Due to higher than expected order volume and busy sales season, larger orders may take an extra 3-5 days to be prepared for shipment. We are working around-the-clock to ship out all orders in a timely manner, and will communicate with you if there are any unexpected delays or questions.
We prepare each shipment within 72 hours after the receipt of payment (only during weekdays). Trucking companies usually pick up same day or a day after we call them that the shipment is ready. The transit may take any time between 5 to 8 business days and in rare cases up to 12 days.
We will provide tracking information after shipment. Please contact us in case of any shipment delays. CHECK YOUR INFORMATION CAREFULLY TO SUBMIT THE CORRECT DELIVERY ADDRESS, UPDATED EMAIL AND A VALID PHONE NUMBER with your order. Someone must be present to receive the cargo at the time of delivery. Delivery company will call your phone number to setup a delivery appointment for residential deliveries. If your phone number is not valid, the cargo can not be delivered and will be returned at your expense within 3 days of arrival. If the delivery is refused or can not be delivered, it will be handled as returned merchandise.
Upon arrival, count all cartons and compare with the number stated on the delivery receipt before signing. Open the cartons and inspect the goods carefully for any damages. All products have been inspected under strict ISO regulated facilities and leave our warehouse in perfect condition. Report any shipping damages to the freight carrier on the delivery receipt and file a claim. Also contact us with the description of damages and pictures, etc. Although rare, certain freight damages can occur and we are here to help.
We carry all necessary replacement and service parts and components in large quantities and make them available during and after the warranty period.