- High Efficiency Diamante Pro Ductless Mini Split Heat Pump System
- Cooling capacity: 9,000 BTU/H with 19 SEER2 / 10 EER2 efficiency
- Heating capacity: 10,000 BTU/H with 8.5 HSPF2 / 3.41 COP2 efficiency
- Voltage: 208~230V, 60Hz, 1Ph
- High Wall Mounted Air Conditioning & Heating System
- Variable Speed DC Inverter Operation Mode
- Low Ambient Unit (-13°F)
- AHRI Estimated Annual Operating Costs:
- Cooling: $63.00
- Heating: $201.00
R410A Pre-Charged Outdoor Unit, accommodating refrigerant line lengths up to 25 ft. per circuit.
The copper tubing is included in the outdoor unit cardboard box and the communication wiring kit is included in the indoor unit cardboard box. This product set is comprised of 2 cartons only.
- Indoor Unit
- Outdoor Unit
- Wireless Remote Control (with wall holder and batteries)
- 16 Ft. Copper Lines
- 16 Ft. Electrical Wire
- 10 Ft. Drain for indoor/outdoor
- Wall Passage Sleeve
- Putty for Wall Hole
- Leak Guard Sealer
- Wrapping Tape
- Installation Manual
- User’s Manual
- 5 years Warranty for Parts
- 5 years Warranty for Compressor
- Dual Swing
- Dual Drainage
- Low Noise
- High Efficiency
Notes: See comparison table with WYS series
- Power Supply: 208~230V, 60Hz, 1Ph
- Cooling Rated Capacity: 9,000 BTU/h
- Cooling Capacity Range: 2,700~9,900 BTU/h
- Cooling SEER2: 19.0 BTU/W.h
- Cooling EER2: 10.0 BTU/W.h
- Heating Rated Capacity: 10,000 BTU/h
- Heating Capacity Range: 3,000~11,000 BTU/h
- Heating HSPF2 (Region IV/V): 8.5 / 7.0 BTU/W.h
- Heating C.O.P.2 (47°F/5°F): 3.41 / 1.75 W/W
- Refrigerant Type: R410A
- Suitable Area: 100~350 Sq.F
Indoor Unit Data
- Part Number: WT009GLFI19HLE
- Air Flow (Hi/Med/Lo): 353 / 288 / 250 CFM
- Sound Level (Hi/Med/Lo): 39 / 34 / 29 dB(A)
- Net Dimensions (WDH): 32 x 8-1/8 x 11-1/2 Inches
- Carton Dimensions (WDH): 34-7/8 x 11 x 14-3/8 Inches
- Net / Gross Weight: 19.8 / 26.5 lbs
Outdoor Unit Data
- Part Number: YN009GLFI19RPE
- Breaker Needed: 15A (double-pole)
- Sound Level: 50 dB(A)
- Net Dimensions (WDH): 28-1/8 x 11-3/8 x 19-5/8 Inches
- Carton Dimensions (WDH): 33 x 13-3/8 x 21-5/8 Inches
- Net / Gross Weight: 48.5 / 57.3 lbs
Manuals & Documents
Free Shipping For All Orders Over $49
WE ARE CURRENTLY IN THE BUSY SEASON, PLEASE ALLOW US 1-2 MORE BUSINESS DAYS TO PROCESS AND SEND OUT YOUR ORDER. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE AND UNDERSTANDING.
For a Limited Time we offer free shipping on All Orders Above $49 by Standard Ground or delivered by Freight (LTL) to the 48 contiguous states. Free shipping offer does not apply to Alaska, Hawaii, or any international destination. Free shipping eligibility is noted on the product page, above the price.
Click here for information on Returns and Refunds
We only ship to the 48 contiguous United States. No shipments to APO/FPO addresses, AK, HI, PR or other US Territories. No international shipments. Due to the size and the weight of our equipment, we can only utilize well known freight companies for shipping. Each shipment will be palletized, strapped down and wrapped in stretch film to protect against damages during transit.
Upon arrival you may ask the driver to break down the palette into individual cartons to unload the goods from the truck easily. We generally include Lift Gate service. This will arrive as curb side delivery. Trucker will unload the goods from the truck to ground level. If you must have inside delivery service, there will be an additional charge which needs to be paid separately and coordinated with the freight company. We also allow free pickup from our main distribution warehouse, located in Miami area. Equipment we sell is not suitable for express or courier shipping because of their weight as well as high risk of damages.
Due to higher than expected order volume and busy sales season, larger orders may take an extra 3-5 days to be prepared for shipment. We are working around-the-clock to ship out all orders in a timely manner, and will communicate with you if there are any unexpected delays or questions.
We prepare each shipment within 72 hours after the receipt of payment (only during weekdays). Trucking companies usually pick up same day or a day after we call them that the shipment is ready. The transit may take any time between 5 to 8 business days and in rare cases up to 12 days.
We will provide tracking information after shipment. Please contact us in case of any shipment delays. CHECK YOUR INFORMATION CAREFULLY TO SUBMIT THE CORRECT DELIVERY ADDRESS, UPDATED EMAIL AND A VALID PHONE NUMBER with your order. Someone must be present to receive the cargo at the time of delivery. Delivery company will call your phone number to setup a delivery appointment for residential deliveries. If your phone number is not valid, the cargo can not be delivered and will be returned at your expense within 3 days of arrival. If the delivery is refused or can not be delivered, it will be handled as returned merchandise.
Upon arrival, count all cartons and compare with the number stated on the delivery receipt before signing. Open the cartons and inspect the goods carefully for any damages. All products have been inspected under strict ISO regulated facilities and leave our warehouse in perfect condition. Report any shipping damages to the freight carrier on the delivery receipt and file a claim. Also contact us with the description of damages and pictures, etc. Although rare, certain freight damages can occur and we are here to help.
We carry all necessary replacement and service parts and components in large quantities and make them available during and after the warranty period.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
is there a pdf download for the Infrared Remote manual
See here starting at Page 9: https://www.pdhvac.com/site/downloads/manuals/WYT-UMIM-2020.pdf
I have received the PIONEER® WYT SERIES 9,000 BTU 19 SEER 230V WITH 16 FT. KIT, how do I order the wifi part?
It is available here.
I have received the PIONEER® DIAMANTE SERIES 9,000 BTU 19 SEER 230V WITH 16 FT. KIT, how do I order the wifi part?
WiFi module available here.
What is the running load amps FLA?
Please see our technical brochure for amperage and electrical info: https://www.pdhvac.com/site/downloads/brochures/WYT-19-2020.pdf
how many square feet will this unit heat and cool
For typical applications, we recommend this for 0 - 350 square feet.
how much clearance is required between top of unit and ceiling
We recommend 6 inches of clearance.