Pioneer® Diamante Series 24,000 BTU 18 SEER 230V Ductless Mini-Split Air Conditioner Heat Pump Full Set with 16 Ft. Kit
Limited Time Offer!
- Free Shipping within the Continental US
- Pre-Charged with R410A for line lengths up to 25 ft long
- Wholesale Price Directly from Factory
- High Efficiency Diamante Ductless Mini Split Heat Pump System
- Cooling capacity: 24,000 BTU/H with 18 SEER efficiency
- Heating capacity: 24,500 BTU/H with 10 HSPF efficiency
- Voltage: 208~230V, 60Hz, 1Ph
- High Wall Mounted Air Conditioning & Heating System
- Variable Speed DC Inverter Operation Mode
- Low Ambient Unit (-13F)
- AHRI Estimated Annual Operating Costs:
- Cooling: $189.00
- Heating: $561.00
R410A Pre-Charged Outdoor Unit, accommodating refrigerant line lengths up to 25 ft. per circuit.
The copper tubing is included in the outdoor unit cardboard box and the communication wiring kit is included in the indoor unit cardboard box.
This product set is comprised of 2 cartons only.
- Dual Swing
- Dual Drainage
- Low Noise
- High Efficiency
- Indoor Unit
- Outdoor Unit
- Wireless Remote Control (with wall holder and batteries)
- 16 Ft. Copper Lines
- 16 Ft. Electrical Wire
- 10 Ft. Drain for indoor/outdoor
- Wall Passage Sleeve
- Putty for Wall Hole
- Leak Guard Sealer
- Wrapping Tape
- Installation Manual
- User’s Manual
- 5 years Warranty for Parts
- 5 years Warranty for Compressor
- Power Supply: 208~230V, 60Hz, 1Ph
- Cooling Rated Capacity: 24,000 BTU/h
- Cooling Capacity Range: 6,350~31,050 BTU/h
- Cooling SEER: 18 BTU/w
- Heating Rated Capacity: 24,500 BTU/h
- Heating Capacity Range: 7,200~25,000 BTU/h
- Heating HSPF4: 10 BTU/w
- Refrigerant Type: R410A/63
- Suitable Area: 550~1000 Sq.F
Indoor Unit Data
- Air Flow (Hi): 883 CFM
- Sound Level (Hi/Med/Lo): 50 / 46 / 42 dB(A)
- Net Dimensions (WDH): 46-5/8 x 10-1/4 x 13-3/8 Inches
- Carton Dimensions (WDH): 49-7/8 x 13-3/8 x 16-3/8 Inches
- Net / Gross Weight: 37.5 / 46.3 lbs
Outdoor Unit Data
- Sound Level: 58.0 dB(A)
- Net Dimensions (WDH): 33-1/4 x 15 x 27-1/2 Inches
- Carton Dimensions (WDH): 37-3/4 x 17 x 28-7/8 Inches
- Net / Gross Weight: 99.2 / 110.2 lbs
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
How short can the line sets be? Is there a minimum length they have to be?
We recommend a minimum of 10 ft, you can use as little at 5 ft but may need to remove some refrigerant at that point.
Can you get this with a 25' line and electric set?
What size of wiring is needed to power this unit and what size of disconnect is recommended?
A 20A double pole breaker paired with 12 AWG wire will be sufficient for this system. You can incorporate a 30A disconnect along with this.
How many square feet does this unit cover 24000 btu
We would recommend this unit for spaces between 600 and 1,000 sq ft.
What does "Low ambient unit (-13F) mean? it will work to -13 degrees F?
Correct, it will continue to provide heat down to -13°F outside temperatures, albeit with some loss in capacity.