Pioneer® Diamante Series 12,000 BTU 20 SEER 115V Ductless Mini-Split Air Conditioner Heat Pump Full Set with 16 Ft. Kit
Take an extra 10% off Enter coupon code DIAMANTE at checkout!
- Free Shipping within the Continental US
- Pre-Charged with R410A for line lengths up to 25 ft long
- Wholesale Price Directly from Factory
- High Efficiency Diamante Ductless Mini Split Heat Pump System
- Cooling capacity: 12,000 BTU/H with 20 SEER efficiency
- Heating capacity: 12,000 BTU/H with 10 HSPF efficiency
- Voltage: 110~120V, 60Hz, 1Ph
- High Wall Mounted Air Conditioning & Heating System
- Variable Speed DC Inverter Operation Mode
- Low Ambient Unit (-13F)
- AHRI Estimated Annual Operating Costs:
- Cooling: $88.00
- Heating: $269.00
R410A Pre-Charged Outdoor Unit, accommodating refrigerant line lengths up to 25 ft. per circuit.
The copper tubing is included in the outdoor unit cardboard box and the communication wiring kit is included in the indoor unit cardboard box.
This product set is comprised of 2 cartons only.
- Dual Swing
- Dual Drainage
- Low Noise
- High Efficiency
- Indoor Unit
- Outdoor Unit
- Wireless Remote Control (with wall holder and batteries)
- 16 Ft. Copper Lines
- 16 Ft. Electrical Wire
- 10 Ft. Drain for indoor/outdoor
- Wall Passage Sleeve
- Putty for Wall Hole
- Leak Guard Sealer
- Wrapping Tape
- Installation Manual
- User’s Manual
- 5 years Warranty for Parts
- 5 years Warranty for Compressor
- Power Supply: 110~120V, 60Hz, 1Ph
- Cooling Rated Capacity: 12,000 BTU/h
- Cooling Capacity Range: 3,700~13,000 BTU/h
- Cooling SEER: 20 BTU/w
- Heating Rated Capacity: 12,000 BTU/h
- Heating Capacity Range: 3,500~13,500 BTU/h
- Heating HSPF4/HSPF5: 10 / 7.8 BTU/w
- Refrigerant Type: R410A/30
- Suitable Area: 200~450 Sq.F
Indoor Unit Data
- Air Flow (Hi): 383 CFM
- Sound Level (Hi/Med/Lo): 40 / 37 / 34 dB(A)
- Net Dimensions (WDH): 32" x 8-1/8 X 11.5" Inches
- Carton Dimensions (WDH): 34-7/8" x 14-1/2" x 11" Inches
- Net / Gross Weight: 17 / 24.2 lbs
Outdoor Unit Data
- Sound Level: 50 dB(A)
- Net Dimensions (WDH): 28-5/8" x 11-1/4" x 21-5/8" Inches
- Carton Dimensions (WDH): 32-7/8" x 23" x 13-3/8" Inches
- Net / Gross Weight: 63.9 / 70.5 lbs
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Does the 115v unit require 12/2 or 12/3 wiring?
It would require 1 hot line, 1 neutral line, and one ground.
I can't seem to find the power draw of these units online, what is the amp draw for these units? Thanks.
Please see the full electrical and technical specs for this series here: https://www.pdhvac.com/site/downloads/brochures/WYT-19-2020.pdf
does this series have the "Vacation mode" where you can set a very low heating set point ( 45 deg) when unoccupied?
Yes it does, this is done by pressing the AH button on the remote.
Is this an inverter system
Yes, this is a heat pump and variable-speed inverter.