- Ultra High Efficiency Inverter++ ceiling cassette split heat pump system
- Cooling capacity: 9,000 BTU/H with 22.5 SEER2 / 13.0 EER2 efficiency
- Heating capacity: 11,000 BTU/H with 11.5 HSPF2 / 3.44 COP2 efficiency
- Voltage: 208~230 V, 60 Hertz, 1 Ph
- One-Way Ceiling Cassette Air Conditioning & Heating System
- Variable Speed DC Inverter Operation Mode
- Customizable length copper line set with flare connections
- Energy-Star Certified
R410A Pre-Charged Outdoor Unit, accommodating refrigerant line lengths up to 25 ft. per circuit.
The installation kit is necessary for the system to function. Do not select the "Without Installation Kit" option from the dropdown unless you are providing one yourself. The installation kit is: copper refrigeration lines, communication wire between indoor and outdoor unit, 10 ft drain hose, wall cap, sleeve, and putty.
One-Way Cassette Mini Split
Introducing the Pioneer® CYK-22 single-way cassette series, a revolutionary ductless ceiling cassette system from Pioneer® that combines groundbreaking technology with architectural prowess to offer unprecedented control over your indoor environment. Engineered to seamlessly integrate into the structural standards of most homes and establishments, the rectangular, less than 14-inch depth design slots effortlessly between 16-inch on-center joists or rafters, eliminating the need for intrusive and costly modifications. The unit has been meticulously designed to offer only the utmost convenience, and installation is simply a breeze.
At the heart of the CYK-22 series is a series of technological advancements designed to enhance your living experience. The motorized filter panel is a game-changer, offering easy access as it lowers to the ground by up to 80 inches for hassle-free maintenance, promising a healthier and cleaner indoor atmosphere at all times. The built-in condensate pump is capable of lifting drainage water vertically by 30 inches to ensure optimal functionality and a moisture-free environment. Coupled with a range of smart features that allow for intuitive control and personalization, such as easier to install Wi-Fi control capabilities, the CYK-22 series offers a system that is at the crossroads of efficiency, innovation, and design. Step into the future of indoor climate control with the Pioneer CYK-22 series.
- Indoor Unit
- Outdoor Unit
- Decorative Panel
- Wireless Remote Control
- Various Installation Kit Options Available
- Flare Connection Leak Guard Sealer
- Installation Manual
- User’s Manual
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 5 year parts limited warranty
- 5 year compressor limited warranty
- Power Supply: 208~230V, 60Hz, 1Ph
- Cooling Rated Capacity: 9,000 BTU/h
- Cooling Capacity Range: 4,400~11,200 BTU/h
- Cooling SEER2: 22.5 BTU/W.h
- Cooling EER2: 13.0 BTU/W.h
- Heating Rated Capacity: 11,000 BTU/h
- Heating Capacity Range: 3,800~12,400 BTU/h
- Heating HSPF2: 11.5 BTU/W.h
- Heating C.O.P.2: 3.44 W/W
- Refrigerant Type: R410a
- Suitable Area: 100~350 Sq.F
Indoor Unit Data
- Model: CK009GMFILCFHD
- Air Flow (Turbo/Hi/Med/Lo): 580 / 500 / 440 / 400 CFM
- Sound Level (Hi/Med/Lo): 38 / 36 / 33 dB(A)
- Net Dimensions (WDH): 50-1/4 x 13-1/4 x 9 Inches
- Carton Dimensions (WDH): 57-5/8 x 22-1/2 x 22-5/8 Inches
- Net / Carton Weight: 44 / 81 Lbs
- Panel Net Dimensions (WDH): 18-3/4 x 53-1/2 x 1 Inches
- Panel Carton Dimensions (WDH): 21 x 56-1/2 x 7 Inches
- Panel Net / Gross Weight: 24 / 29 Lbs
Outdoor Unit Data
- Model: YN009GMFI22RPE
- Sound Level: 54.5 dB(A)
- Net Dimensions (WDH): 30.3 x 11.8 x 21.8 Inches
- Carton Dimensions (WDH): 35.3 x 13.6 x 14.6 Inches
- Net / Gross Weight: 64 / 69 Lbs
- Breaker Needed: 15A (double-pole)
Manuals & Downloads
Free Shipping For All Orders Over $49
WE ARE CURRENTLY IN THE BUSY SEASON, PLEASE ALLOW US 1-2 MORE BUSINESS DAYS TO PROCESS AND SEND OUT YOUR ORDER. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE AND UNDERSTANDING.
For a Limited Time we offer free shipping on All Orders Above $49 by Standard Ground or delivered by Freight (LTL) to the 48 contiguous states. Free shipping offer does not apply to Alaska, Hawaii, or any international destination. Free shipping eligibility is noted on the product page, above the price.
Click here for information on Returns and Refunds
We only ship to the 48 contiguous United States. No shipments to APO/FPO addresses, AK, HI, PR or other US Territories. No international shipments. Due to the size and the weight of our equipment, we can only utilize well known freight companies for shipping. Each shipment will be palletized, strapped down and wrapped in stretch film to protect against damages during transit.
Upon arrival you may ask the driver to break down the palette into individual cartons to unload the goods from the truck easily. We generally include Lift Gate service. This will arrive as curb side delivery. Trucker will unload the goods from the truck to ground level. If you must have inside delivery service, there will be an additional charge which needs to be paid separately and coordinated with the freight company. We also allow free pickup from our main distribution warehouse, located in Miami area. Equipment we sell is not suitable for express or courier shipping because of their weight as well as high risk of damages.
Due to higher than expected order volume and busy sales season, larger orders may take an extra 3-5 days to be prepared for shipment. We are working around-the-clock to ship out all orders in a timely manner, and will communicate with you if there are any unexpected delays or questions.
We prepare each shipment within 72 hours after the receipt of payment (only during weekdays). Trucking companies usually pick up same day or a day after we call them that the shipment is ready. The transit may take any time between 5 to 8 business days and in rare cases up to 12 days.
We will provide tracking information after shipment. Please contact us in case of any shipment delays. CHECK YOUR INFORMATION CAREFULLY TO SUBMIT THE CORRECT DELIVERY ADDRESS, UPDATED EMAIL AND A VALID PHONE NUMBER with your order. Someone must be present to receive the cargo at the time of delivery. Delivery company will call your phone number to setup a delivery appointment for residential deliveries. If your phone number is not valid, the cargo can not be delivered and will be returned at your expense within 3 days of arrival. If the delivery is refused or can not be delivered, it will be handled as returned merchandise.
Upon arrival, count all cartons and compare with the number stated on the delivery receipt before signing. Open the cartons and inspect the goods carefully for any damages. All products have been inspected under strict ISO regulated facilities and leave our warehouse in perfect condition. Report any shipping damages to the freight carrier on the delivery receipt and file a claim. Also contact us with the description of damages and pictures, etc. Although rare, certain freight damages can occur and we are here to help.
We carry all necessary replacement and service parts and components in large quantities and make them available during and after the warranty period.