Pioneer® 24,000 BTU 21.5 SEER Ceiling Concealed Ducted Mini-Split Air Cond Heat Pump System Full Set
Limited Time Offer!
- Free Shipping within the Continental US
- Pre-Charged with R410A for line lengths up to 25 ft long
- Various Installation Kit Options Available (See Below)
- Includes Free Flare Connection Leak Guard Sealer
- Wholesale Price Directly from Factory
- Ultra High Efficiency Inverter++ ceiling concealed duct split heat pump system
- Cooling capacity: 24,000 BTU/H with 21.5 SEER efficiency
- Heating capacity: 24,400 BTU/H with 11.0 HSPF efficiency
- Voltage: 208~230 V, 60 Hertz, 1 Ph
- Ceiling Concealed Ducted Air Conditioning & Heating System
- Variable Speed DC Inverter Operation Mode
- Customizable length copper line set with flare connections
- AHRI Estimated Annual Operating Costs:
- Cooling: $151.00
- Heating: $469.00
R410A Pre-Charged Outdoor Unit, accommodating refrigerant line lengths up to 25 ft. per circuit.
The installation kit is necessary for the system to function. Do not select the "Without Installation Kit" option from the dropdown unless you are providing one yourself. The installation kit is: copper refrigeration lines, communication wire between indoor and outdoor unit, 10 ft drain hose, wall cap, sleeve, and putty.
Mini Split Ducted Concealed Systems
Concealed Duct Mini Split
Pioneer® Ducted Concealed mini split systems offer climate control for multiple rooms and areas, utilizing a network of air ducts (existing or field designed) using a single set of equipment. The concealed duct mini split is ideal for use in specific climate zones with distinctive separations, such as a master suite, where the zone can be split up into sub zones (a bathroom, study, dressing room, etc.). In this setting, a single set of equipment will properly condition all areas of the entire zone based on the same comfort settings. Our ducted mini split system offerings include six capacities to cover distinctive zones of every size and complexity. Check out our selection of concealed duct mini splits today!More details about Pioneer® RYB Series
- Indoor Unit
- Outdoor Unit
- Wire Remote Control
- Various Installation Kit Options Available
- Flare Connection Leak Guard Sealer
- Installation Manual
- User’s Manual
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 year parts limited warranty
- 5 years compressor limited warranty
Front Desk Control
With a smart control board, Pioneer air conditioners can be turned on/off via long distance control signals.
Compared with infrared remote controller, wired controller can be fixed on the wall and makes air conditioner control more convenient.
Refrigerant Leakage Detect
Indoor unit shows error code "EC" and stops automatically when refrigerant leakage is detected. This protects the compressor from high temperature damage due to refrigerant leakage.
Anti-cold Air Function
Indoor fan speed is regulated automatically from the lowest grade to the setting grade according to evaporator temperature when the unit just starts heating operation. This function can prevent cold air blowing out to avoid discomfort to the users.
Low Ambient Cooling
With built-in low ambient kit or special designed PCB, outdoor fan speeds can be changed automatically according to condensation temperature. The air conditioner can run cooling operation even when the outdoor ambient temperature is down to -15°C.
Temperature sensor built in the remote controller will sense it’s surrounding temperature. The unit will adjust the room temperature more accurately to give you comfort.
Remote in Engineer Mode
Central Control Management
The centralized controller is a multi-functional device that can control up to 64 indoor units within a maximum connection length of 3.90 Ft.
- Power Supply: 208~230V, 60Hz, 1Ph
- Cooling Rated Capacity: 24,000 BTU/h
- Cooling Capacity Range: 11,000~24,400 BTU/h
- Cooling SEER: 21.5 BTU/w
- Heating Rated Capacity: 24,400 BTU/h
- Heating Capacity Range: 10,200~29,400 BTU/h
- Heating HSPF: 11.0 BTU/w
- Refrigerant Type: R410a
- Suitable Area: 650~900 Sq.F
Indoor Unit Data
- Air Flow (Hi/Med/Lo): 775 / 695 / 435 CFM
- External Static Pressure: 0 ~ 0.63 Inch WC
- Sound Level (Hi/Med/Lo): 44.0 / 41.0 / 34.0 dB(A)
- Net Dimensions (WDH): 43"-3/8 x 30"-1/2 x 9"-3/4
- Carton Dimensions (WDH): 51"-3/8 x 31"-5/8 x 12"
- Net / Gross Weight: 87 / 103 Lbs
Outdoor Unit Data
- Sound Level: 61 dB(A)
- Net Dimensions (WDH): 37"-1/4 x 16"-1/8 x 31"-7/8
- Carton Dimensions (WDH): 42"-7/8 x 19"-5/8 x 34"
- Net / Gross Weight: 136.5 / 148.5 Lbs
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What size wire and breaker for this unit
A 20A double-pole breaker with 12 AWG wire will be sufficient for this unit.
Is this unit WiFi controllable?
Yes, to control this unit remotely via WiFi and smartphone app, you would need to pair it with this smart controller.