Pioneer® 18,000 BTU 20 SEER Floor/Ceiling Mini-Split Air Conditioner Heat Pump System Full Set
Limited Time Offer!
- Free Shipping within the Continental US
- Pre-Charged with R410A for line lengths up to 25 ft long
- Various Installation Kit Options Available (See Below)
- Includes Free Flare Connection Leak Guard Sealer
- Wholesale Price Directly from Factory
- Ultra High Efficiency Inverter++ floor/ceiling split heat pump system
- Cooling capacity: 18,000 BTU/H with 20.0 SEER efficiency
- Heating capacity: 18,000 BTU/H with 10.5 HSPF efficiency
- Voltage: 208~230 V, 60 Hertz, 1 Ph
- Floor/Ceiling Flex Mount Air Conditioning & Heating System
- Variable Speed DC Inverter Operation Mode
- Customizable length copper line set with flare connections
- AHRI Estimated Annual Operating Costs:
- Cooling: $113.00
- Heating: $346.00
R410A Pre-Charged Outdoor Unit, accommodating refrigerant line lengths up to 25 ft. per circuit.
The installation kit is necessary for the system to function. Do not select the "Without Installation Kit" option from the dropdown unless you are providing one yourself. The installation kit is: copper refrigeration lines, communication wire between indoor and outdoor unit, 10 ft drain hose, wall cap, sleeve, and putty.
Floor-Ceiling Mount Ductless Mini Splits
Floor-Ceiling Flex Mount Mini Split
Pioneer Mini Split offers a wide selection of flexible floor-ceiling mount ductless mini splits that are ideal for homes and commercial properties. These Flex Mount systems come with ductless indoor units that can be mounted in various positions based on requirements. You can mount our indoor floor-ceiling flex mount mini split units of smaller-capacity systems as floor consoles or in low wall-attached positions. Our larger-capacity versions come with larger indoor units; you can mount these in ceiling-suspended positions as well. Our floor- and roof-mount mini split systems are equipped with digital frequency control for automatic capacity adjustments, convenient remote controller, automatic air sweeping louvers, cooling, heating, dehumidification, ventilation modes, and with fresh air intake options. Check out our selection of floor-ceiling flex mount ductless mini splits!
- Indoor Unit
- Outdoor Unit
- Wireless Remote Control
- Various Installation Kit Options Available
- Flare Connection Leak Guard Sealer
- Installation Manual
- User’s Manual
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 5 year parts limited warranty
- 5 year compressor limited warranty
Front Desk Control
With a smart control board, Pioneer air conditioners can be turned on/off via long distance control signals.
- 46° F Heating
Refrigerant Leakage Detect
Indoor unit shows error code "EC" and stops automatically when refrigerant leakage is detected. This protects the compressor from high temperature damage due to refrigerant leakage.
Anti-cold Air Function
Indoor fan speed is regulated automatically from the lowest grade to the setting grade according to evaporator temperature when the unit just starts heating operation. This function can prevent cold air blowing out to avoid discomfort to the users.
- Emergency Using
Low Ambient Cooling
With built-in low ambient kit or special designed PCB, outdoor fan speeds can be changed automatically according to condensation temperature. The air conditioner can run cooling operation even when the outdoor ambient temperature is down to -15°C.
Temperature sensor built in the remote controller will sense it’s surrounding temperature. The unit will adjust the room temperature more accurately to give you comfort.
Compared with infrared remote controller, wired controller can be fixed on the wall and makes air conditioner control more convenient.
Remote in Engineer Mode
Central Control Management
The centralized controller is a multi-functional device that can control up to 64 indoor units within a maximum connection length of 3.90 Ft.
- Power Supply: 208~230V, 60Hz, 1Ph
- Cooling Rated Capacity: 18,000 BTU/h
- Cooling Capacity Range: 7,500~24,100 BTU/h
- Cooling SEER: 20.0 BTU/w
- Heating Rated Capacity: 18,000 BTU/h
- Heating Capacity Range: 7,500~24,100 BTU/h
- Heating HSPF: 10.5 BTU/w
- Refrigerant Type: R410a
- Suitable Area: 450~650 Sq.F
Indoor Unit Data
- Model: UB018GMFILCFHD
- Air Flow (Hi/Med/Lo): 578 / 520 / 465 CFM
- Sound Level (Hi/Med/Lo): 47.0 / 44.0 / 39.0 dB(A)
- Net Dimensions (WDH): 42.0 x 26.5 x 9.3 Inches
- Carton Dimensions (WDH): 45.0 x 29.8 x 12.4 Inches
- Net / Gross Weight: 55 / 66 Lbs
Outdoor Unit Data
- Model: YN018GMFI22RPD
- Sound Level: 60.0 dB(A)
- Net Dimensions (WDH): 33.3 x 14.4 x 27.6 Inches
- Carton Dimensions (WDH): 38.0 x 15.5 x 29.8 Inches
- Net / Gross Weight: 95 / 103 Lbs
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
If I buy your refrigerant line longer than 25 feet when I buy the outdoor unit, is the unit pre-charged with refrigerant for that length ? If not, how do I get sufficient charge into the system?
We cannot modify the pre-charged amount. You would need to top off 0.16 ounces of R410a per additional ft beyond 25 ft. We do sell top-off bottles here. You'd also need a pair of pressure gauges to add it in.
What is the min and max amperage that this pulls? I'm wondering so that I can purchase the correct gage wire.
This unit takes a 20A double pole breaker and 12 AWG wire. 2 hots + ground wire.
What size breaker (amperage) does this require on the main panel? Also, what size AC disconnect does this require outside near the unit?
This would take a 20A double pole breaker. You can use a 30A disconnect with this.
does this unit come with both a ceiling mount and a floor mount and a outside unit
No, it is an indoor unit that is capable of mounting to the floor OR ceiling, it is a single-zone indoor system.