Mini Split R410a Low Side Suction Charging Service Gauge Hose Set 5/16" Port
Limited Time Offer!
- Free Shipping within the Continental US
- Wholesale Price Directly from Factory
- Charging hose, gauge and Low Side manifold kit for Mini Split System Installations.
- Simple low side charging manifold contains R410a rated low side pressure gauge.
- 2' Long, BLUE hose with 5/16" SAE connector for most newer Mini Split System service ports.
- 2' Long, YELLOW hose with 1/4" SAE connector for vacuum pump and refrigerant tank ports.
- Please note: This item is specifically made for new Mini Split Systems and already has the 5/16" connector for their new 5/16" service ports.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Can you charge the system with this?
Yes you can, this would connect directly to the service port and to a vacuum pump or a container of refrigerant.
Is there a instructional video or a step by step guide to use this low side Charging Service Gauge Hose Set ?The blue hose connects to the service port on the unit and then the yellow hose connects to your vacuum pump. The blue hose is 5/16" ready to connect to the outdoor unit. The yellow is 1/4" for most vacuum pumps. The depicted valve isolates the gauge itself. This gauge also comes with a diagram on the packaging box.
is the fitting on the blue hose a low loss fitting?
It is a flared, threaded connector. The service port uses a Schrader valve so some loss will be inevitable, the amount depends on how quickly it is disconnected.