Pioneer® 24,000 BTU 17 SEER 230V Ductless Mini-Split Air Conditioner Heat Pump System Full Set
Limited Time Offer!
- Free Shipping within the Continental US
- Pre-Charged with R410A for line lengths up to 25 ft long
- Various Installation Kit Options Available (See Below)
- Includes Free Flare Connection Leak Guard Sealer
- Wholesale Price Directly from Factory
- Ultra High Efficiency Inverter+ ductless mini split heat pump system
- Cooling capacity: 24,000 BTU/H with 17 SEER efficiency
- Heating capacity: 24,000 BTU/H with 10 HSPF efficiency
- Voltage: 208~230V, 60Hz, 1Ph
- High Wall Mounted Air Conditioning & Heating System
- Variable Speed DC Inverter Operation Mode
- Customizable length copper line set with flare connections
- AHRI Estimated Annual Operating Costs:
- Cooling: $189.00
- Heating: $561.00
R410A Pre-Charged Outdoor Unit, accommodating refrigerant line lengths up to 25 ft. per circuit.
The installation kit is necessary for the system to function. Do not select the "Without Installation Kit" option from the dropdown unless you are providing one yourself. The installation kit is: copper refrigeration lines, communication wire between indoor and outdoor unit, 10 ft drain hose, wall cap, sleeve, and putty.
Wall Mount Ductless Mini Split
Mini Split Wall Mount Inverter+ and Inverter++ Series
At Pioneer Mini Split, digitally frequency controlled variable capacity ductless wall mount mini split systems are available with different efficiency ratings and in a variety of capacities for simple installation and great single-zone comfort. A convenient remote controller conveys cooling, heating, dehumidification, and ventilation requests to the wall mount mini split system, while automatic air-sweeping louvers, automatically varying air flow, and capacity adjustments keep the zone at the ultimate comfort level. This results in minimal electrical consumption. Check out our selection of mini split wall mounts today!
- Indoor Unit
- Outdoor Unit
- Wireless Remote Control
- Various Installation Kit Options Available
- Flare Connection Leak Guard Sealer
- Installation Manual
- User’s Manual
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 year parts limited warranty
- 5 years compressor limited warranty
Front Desk Control
With a smart control board, Pioneer air conditioners can be turned on/off via long distance control signals.
46° F Heating
Refrigerant Leakage Detect
Indoor unit shows error code "EC" and stops automatically when refrigerant leakage is detected. This protects the compressor from high temperature damage due to refrigerant leakage.
Anti-cold Air Function
Indoor fan speed is regulated automatically from the lowest grade to the setting grade according to evaporator temperature when the unit just starts heating operation. This function can prevent cold air blowing out to avoid discomfort to the users.
Low Ambient Cooling
With built-in low ambient kit or special designed PCB, outdoor fan speeds can be changed automatically according to condensation temperature. The air conditioner can run cooling operation even when the outdoor ambient temperature is down to -15°C.
Temperature sensor built in the remote controller will sense it’s surrounding temperature. The unit will adjust the room temperature more accurately to give you comfort.
Compared with infrared remote controller, wired controller can be fixed on the wall and makes air conditioner control more convenient.
Remote in Engineer Mode
Central Control Management
The centralized controller is a multi-functional device that can control up to 64 indoor units within a maximum connection length of 3.90 Ft.
- Power Supply: 208~230V, 60Hz, 1Ph
- Cooling Rated Capacity: 24,000 BTU/h
- Cooling Capacity Range: 6,350~31,050 BTU/h
- Cooling SEER: 17.0 BTU/w
- Heating Rated Capacity: 24,000 BTU/h
- Heating Capacity Range: 7,200~25,000 BTU/h
- Heating HSPF4/HSPF5: 9.5 / 8.0 BTU/w
- Refrigerant Type: R410A/30
- Suitable Area: 650~900 Sq.F
Indoor Unit Data
- Air Flow (Hi/Med/Lo): 589 / 450 / 353 CFM
- Sound Level (Hi/Med/Lo): 48 / 42.5 / 34.0 dB(A)
- Net Dimensions (WDH): 42.52 x 8.9 x 13.19 Inches
- Carton Dimensions (WDH): 45.47 x 16.34 x 12.6 Inches
- Net / Gross Weight: 30.14 / 39.6 lbs
Outdoor Unit Data
- Sound Level: 58.0 dB(A)
- Net Dimensions (WDH): 33.27 x 15.55 x 27.64 Inches
- Carton Dimensions (WDH): 38.0 x 15.5 x 30.51 Inches
- Net / Gross Weight: 104.94 / 111.98lbs
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Electric what size by realer and wire for 24000 btu and 30000
You can use a 20A double-pole breaker with 12 AWG wire on either of those.
what is the size of the line set size? both lines & what is max distance that condenser and evaporator coil apart from each other?
This system takes 3/8" and 5/8" lines and the two units can be up to 80 ft apart from eachother.
What is the lowest outdoor temperature that the heater will work at?
This system will heat down to 5°F outside temperatures.
How many square feet will this unit heat and cool?
This is typically meant to manage up to 1,000 SQ ft.
How much power AMPS or WATTS does this unit use?
You can find all technical specs and electrical on this product in this tech brochure. It is the 6th product column on the 2nd page.
How is the unit shipped?
It is shipped via freight LTL truck and is strapped and wrapped to a pallet. The delivery includes appointment and liftgate.
Does the kit come with a mounting pad?
The installation kit is: copper refrigeration lines, communication wire between indoor and outdoor unit, 10 ft drain hose, wall cap, sleeve, and putty. It does not include a mounting pad.
Will this unit communicate with Amazon Alexa?
It would have this capability after installing this Wi-Fi module.
I need the 33ft line set. Will the unit still come charged with R410a refrigerant?
The system comes pre-charged for line lengths up to 25 ft long. If selecting beyond that length, you might need to add some R410a to the unit onsite. We are unable to make adjustments to the precharge levels.
How many sq ft will this unit take care of?
This unit is generally intended for room sizes between 650 and 950 square feet.
I have a power feed of 246 volts single phase that run of a double pole 20amp breaker, would this be ok to power this 230 volt ac unit. The used to supply and under cabinet electric heater.
A 20A double-pole breaker is appropriate, and yes this system can work with 230V +/- 10%, for a range of 207~253V.