Pioneer® 18,000 BTU 19 SEER 230V Ductless Mini-Split Air Conditioner Heat Pump System Full Set
Limited Time Offer!
- Free Shipping within the Continental US
- Pre-Charged with R410A for line lengths up to 25 ft long
- Various Installation Kit Options Available (See Below)
- Includes Free Flare Connection Leak Guard Sealer
- Wholesale Price Directly from Factory
- Ultra High Efficiency Inverter+ ductless mini split heat pump system
- Cooling capacity: 18,000 BTU/H with 19 SEER efficiency
- Heating capacity: 18,000 BTU/H with 10 HSPF efficiency
- Voltage: 208~230V, 60Hz, 1Ph
- High Wall Mounted Air Conditioning & Heating System
- Variable Speed DC Inverter Operation Mode
- Customizable length copper line set with flare connections
- AHRI Estimated Annual Operating Costs:
- Cooling: $128.00
- Heating: $371.00
R410A Pre-Charged Outdoor Unit, accommodating refrigerant line lengths up to 25 ft. per circuit.
The installation kit is necessary for the system to function. Do not select the "Without Installation Kit" option from the dropdown unless you are providing one yourself. The installation kit is: copper refrigeration lines, communication wire between indoor and outdoor unit, 10 ft drain hose, wall cap, sleeve, and putty.
Wall Mount Ductless Mini Split
Mini Split Wall Mount Inverter+ and Inverter++ Series
At Pioneer Mini Split, digitally frequency controlled variable capacity ductless wall mount mini split systems are available with different efficiency ratings and in a variety of capacities for simple installation and great single-zone comfort. A convenient remote controller conveys cooling, heating, dehumidification, and ventilation requests to the wall mount mini split system, while automatic air-sweeping louvers, automatically varying air flow, and capacity adjustments keep the zone at the ultimate comfort level. This results in minimal electrical consumption. Check out our selection of mini split wall mounts today!
- Indoor Unit
- Outdoor Unit
- Wireless Remote Control
- Various Installation Kit Options Available
- Flare Connection Leak Guard Sealer
- Installation Manual
- User’s Manual
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 year parts limited warranty
- 5 years compressor limited warranty
Front Desk Control
With a smart control board, Pioneer air conditioners can be turned on/off via long distance control signals.
46° F Heating
Refrigerant Leakage Detect
Indoor unit shows error code "EC" and stops automatically when refrigerant leakage is detected. This protects the compressor from high temperature damage due to refrigerant leakage.
Anti-cold Air Function
Indoor fan speed is regulated automatically from the lowest grade to the setting grade according to evaporator temperature when the unit just starts heating operation. This function can prevent cold air blowing out to avoid discomfort to the users.
Low Ambient Cooling
With built-in low ambient kit or special designed PCB, outdoor fan speeds can be changed automatically according to condensation temperature. The air conditioner can run cooling operation even when the outdoor ambient temperature is down to -15°C.
Temperature sensor built in the remote controller will sense it’s surrounding temperature. The unit will adjust the room temperature more accurately to give you comfort.
Compared with infrared remote controller, wired controller can be fixed on the wall and makes air conditioner control more convenient.
Remote in Engineer Mode
Central Control Management
The centralized controller is a multi-functional device that can control up to 64 indoor units within a maximum connection length of 3.90 Ft.
- Power Supply: 208~230V, 60Hz, 1Ph
- Cooling Rated Capacity: 18,000 BTU/h
- Cooling Capacity Range: 4,075~24,101 BTU/h
- Cooling SEER: 19 BTU/w
- Heating Rated Capacity: 18,000 BTU/h
- Heating Capacity Range: 7,560~24,101 BTU/h
- Heating HSPF4/HSPF5: 10 / 8 BTU/w
- Refrigerant Type: R410A/30
- Suitable Area: 450~650 Sq.F
Indoor Unit Data
- Air Flow (Hi/Med/Lo): 393 / 263 / 223 CFM
- Sound Level (Hi/Med/Lo): 43.0 / 35.0 / 30.5 dB(A)
- Net Dimensions (WDH): 38.0 x 8.46 x 12.56 Inches
- Carton Dimensions (WDH): 41.14 x 12.0 x 16.14 Inches
- Net / Gross Weight: 23.98 / 32.12 lbs
Outdoor Unit Data
- Sound Level: 57.5 dB(A)
- Net Dimensions (WDH): 31.5 x 13.11 x 21.81 Inches
- Carton Dimensions (WDH): 36.22 x 15.35 x 24.21 Inches
- Net / Gross Weight: 79.64 / 85.58 lbs
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
what size is the pipes as I need to buy 25' lines.
This model uses 1/4"-1/2" diameter lines.
What is the power supply for the indoor wall unit? Is the wiring for that unit included? Does it run from the condenser to the wall unit with the refrigerant lines?
The indoor unit is powered by the outdoor unit via the supplied communication cable. It runs with the copper lines. This outdoor unit takes a 20A double pole breaker.
The manual says that the nominal hose length is 16’. How much efficiency will it lose using a 10’ hose and will you need to drain some of the precharge?
The amount of pre-charge is optimized for 16 ft, but any run between 5 and 25 ft will not require adjustment of the refrigerant levels.
IS there any way to lock the remote so kids cannot adjust set temp?
One option for that is to hide the remote and instead control the system using your smartphone by implementing the WiFi Smart Controller Module.
do you sell pre charged line sets for the PIONEER Air Conditioner WYS018G-19?
The outside unit contains the precharge, the linesets themselves are not precharged and require vacuuming before releasing from the outside unit.
How many square feet does it cool or heat?
For regular applications, this particular unit is suitable for managing up to 650 sq ft.
What size copper line included ?
The diameter of lines for this particular unit is 1/4"-1/2". The length would be selected from the "Installation Kit Options" dropdown menu above the Add to Cart button.
Does the unit need to use gravity to drain? Is there an option for having the discharge above the level the level the indoor unit is installed?
By default, this unit drains by gravity. If this will not be feasible, you can consider adding in a condensate pump.
How many Amps does the outdoor unit need? How many Amps does the into unit need?
The outside unit would take a 20A double-pole breaker. The inside unit draws power from the outside unit via the communication cable. The entire system is rated 7.4A in cooling and heating.
Does this unit work as a stand-alone dehumidfier as well? WYS018GMFI19RL-16
It is not designed to operate like a stand alone dehumidifier, but moreso to assist with driving down humidity quickly. It will not get the humidity to a certain percentage.
i'm looking at the WYS018GMFI19RL-16 unit. What options do I need to complete a basic installation?
The system comes with everything that is needed except for the electricals and the necessary tools. Electricals would include things like breaker, disconnect box, whip, wire from breaker to condenser, etc. Some specialty tools are needed, like pressure gauges and HVAC pump. The system is relatively straightforward to install, the main technical steps being electrical hookup and vacuuming of the lines with a pressure check afterwards.