Pioneer® Multi Zone 12,000 BTU 230V 22 SEER Ceiling Cassette Indoor Section Air Cond Heat Pump
Limited Time Offer!
- Free Shipping within the Continental US
- Various Installation Kit Options Available (See Below)
- Includes Free Flare Connection Leak Guard Sealer
- Wholesale Price Directly from Factory
THIS IS AN INDOOR SECTION ONLY, YOU NEED TO ALSO PURCHASE A COMPATIBLE OUTDOOR SECTION IN ORDER TO HAVE A COMPLETE WORKING SYSTEM.
Multi Zone Ceiling Cassette Type Split Air Conditioning and Heating System (Indoor Section Only). Variable Speed DC Inverter Operation Mode: Cooling and Heating. Capacity: 12,000 BTU/Hr. (1 Ton). Total capacity of the matched indoor units may exceed the available outdoor unit capacity by up to 35% Efficiency Rating: 22 S.E.E.R. Electrical Specification: 208-230 VAC, 1 Phase, 60 Hertz. Customizable length copper line set with flare connections come with this indoor unit.
The installation kit is necessary for the system to function. Do not select the "Without Installation Kit" option from the dropdown unless you are providing one yourself. The installation kit is: copper refrigeration lines, communication wire between indoor and outdoor unit, 10 ft drain hose, wall cap, sleeve, and putty.
Compatible Outdoor Units
Matching outdoor units need to be selected and purchased separately. To purchase a multi split system, first determine the outdoor unit required among the outdoor units we offer as follows:
- Dual Zone: YN020GMFI22M2D
- Triple Zone: YN030GMFI22M3D
- Quad Zone: YN040GMFI22M4D
- Quint Zone: YN050GMFI22M5D
- Total capacity of all indoor units attached should be within the Min. and Max Loading range of the outdoor unit selected.
- Not all circuits available on an outdoor units need to be utilized entirely. Some may be kept sealed without an attached indoor unit.
- Every order placed is first checked by our engineering and if there are any errors we will contact you and work with you to reselect for a correct matchup.
- Please call us or use the Matching Chart document in the Manuals & Downloads tab to help you select the right grouping of indoor units.
- Indoor Unit
- Wireless Remote Control
- Various Installation Kit Options Available
- Flare Connection Leak Guard Sealer
- Installation Manual
- User’s Manual
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 5 year parts limited warranty
- 5 year compressor limited warranty
- Power Supply: 208~230V, 60Hz, 1Ph
- Cooling Capacity: 12,000 BTU/h
- Cooling SEER: 21.5
- Heating Capacity: 12,000 BTU/h
- Heating HSPF: 10.5
- Suitable Area: 350~450 Sq.F
- Air Flow (Hi/Med/Lo): 379 / 309 / 261 CFM
- Sound Level (Hi/Med/Lo): 43 / 39 / 36 dB(A)
- Net Dimensions (WDH): 22-1/2 x 22-1/2 x 10-1/4
- Carton Dimensions (WDH): 25"-3/4 x 25"-3/4 x 11"-1/2
- Net / Gross Weight: 35 / 41 Lbs
- Panel Net Dimensions (WDH): 25-1/2 x 25-1/2 x 2
- Panel Carton Dimensions (WDH): 28 x 28 x 5
- Panel Net / Gross Weight: 5.5 / 10 Lbs
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Does the fan on these units run continuous or cycle on and off as needed?
They run continuously but can be programmed to turn off when compressor stops.
how loud is this cassette? it would be going in a bedroom
The decibel levels for High/Med/Low are 43 / 39 / 36 respectively. For reference, a quiet library is 40 decibels.
Going in a basement, I would need a condensate pump. Do these units support this?
The cassette units actually come with condensate pumps already built-in.
Are the vents directional?
Yes they have motorized louvers.