Take installation into your own hands with the Pioneer DIY installation bundle, which includes all the tools and supplies needed for completing both the HVAC and electrical steps. While this bundle makes it much easier, a DIY installation is still a medium-advanced project that is recommended to be done only by sufficiently handy people.
- 9,000 BTU, 110/120V, 20.5 SEER Wall-Mount Inverter Heat Pump Air Conditioner (Both Indoor and Outdoor Units), factory precharged to support up to 25 ft of lineset
- YN009AMFI20RPD (9000 BTU, 110/120V, 20.5 SEER Energy-Star certified Inverter Heat Pump Outdoor Section, with Allen Key to release refrigerant from valves)
- WS009AMFI20HLD (9000 BTU, 110/120V Indoor Air Handler with Handheld Remote and Remote Cradle included, with full installation instructions and user manuals)
- Insulated lineset of your preferred length from 10, 16, or 25 feet, including a matching length signal cable and a 10 ft. drain hose with wall passage liner kit
- Our patented Kwik-E-Vac lineset flushing kit and installation simplifier, which simplifies installation greatly and enables a smooth DIY installation process
- A pair of our proprietary low-side pressure gauges, perfect for checking operating pressure levels on mini splits with its 5/16" direct service port connector
- A 60A Disconnect box with 10 AWG insulated conduit/whip, used for providing the electrical hookup (circuit panel breaker and wire from panel to disconnect are not supplied)
What's Not Included? What else will I need?
In addition to this bundle, we recommend obtaining the following:
- Common household tools (screwdriver, wrenches, bubble level, straight-edge/ruler
- Hole saw (2.5 inches)
- 20A breaker with 12 AWG wire of sufficient length
Will the warranty be any different due to me installing it myself?
No - as long as it is installed carefully, correctly, and the product registration form is filled out and submitted, you will receive full warranty.
Manuals & Downloads
Free Shipping For All Orders Over $49
WE ARE CURRENTLY IN THE BUSY SEASON, PLEASE ALLOW US 1-2 MORE BUSINESS DAYS TO PROCESS AND SEND OUT YOUR ORDER. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE AND UNDERSTANDING.
For a Limited Time we offer free shipping on All Orders Above $49 by Standard Ground or delivered by Freight (LTL) to the 48 contiguous states. Free shipping offer does not apply to Alaska, Hawaii, or any international destination. Free shipping eligibility is noted on the product page, above the price.
Click here for information on Returns and Refunds
We only ship to the 48 contiguous United States. No shipments to APO/FPO addresses, AK, HI, PR or other US Territories. No international shipments. Due to the size and the weight of our equipment, we can only utilize well known freight companies for shipping. Each shipment will be palletized, strapped down and wrapped in stretch film to protect against damages during transit.
Upon arrival you may ask the driver to break down the palette into individual cartons to unload the goods from the truck easily. We generally include Lift Gate service. This will arrive as curb side delivery. Trucker will unload the goods from the truck to ground level. If you must have inside delivery service, there will be an additional charge which needs to be paid separately and coordinated with the freight company. We also allow free pickup from our main distribution warehouse, located in Miami area. Equipment we sell is not suitable for express or courier shipping because of their weight as well as high risk of damages.
Due to higher than expected order volume and busy sales season, larger orders may take an extra 3-5 days to be prepared for shipment. We are working around-the-clock to ship out all orders in a timely manner, and will communicate with you if there are any unexpected delays or questions.
We prepare each shipment within 72 hours after the receipt of payment (only during weekdays). Trucking companies usually pick up same day or a day after we call them that the shipment is ready. The transit may take any time between 5 to 8 business days and in rare cases up to 12 days.
We will provide tracking information after shipment. Please contact us in case of any shipment delays. CHECK YOUR INFORMATION CAREFULLY TO SUBMIT THE CORRECT DELIVERY ADDRESS, UPDATED EMAIL AND A VALID PHONE NUMBER with your order. Someone must be present to receive the cargo at the time of delivery. Delivery company will call your phone number to setup a delivery appointment for residential deliveries. If your phone number is not valid, the cargo can not be delivered and will be returned at your expense within 3 days of arrival. If the delivery is refused or can not be delivered, it will be handled as returned merchandise.
Upon arrival, count all cartons and compare with the number stated on the delivery receipt before signing. Open the cartons and inspect the goods carefully for any damages. All products have been inspected under strict ISO regulated facilities and leave our warehouse in perfect condition. Report any shipping damages to the freight carrier on the delivery receipt and file a claim. Also contact us with the description of damages and pictures, etc. Although rare, certain freight damages can occur and we are here to help.
We carry all necessary replacement and service parts and components in large quantities and make them available during and after the warranty period.