Copper Piping Kit for Mini Split Installation
Limited Time Offer!
- Free Shipping within the Continental US
- Wholesale Price Directly from Factory
Diameter Selection Guide
|9,000 BTU Models (except for 22 SEER 115V)||1/4"-3/8"|
|12,000-18,000 BTU Models (as well as 9k 22 SEER 115V)||1/4"-1/2"|
|24,000 BTU and Above Models||3/8"-5/8"|
- Copper pipes
- 3 layer insulation
- Brass flare nuts
- Includes the following:
- Insulated pre-flared copper refrigerant pipes (length and diameter as chosen)
- 4 lead communication wire between indoor and outdoor unit (same length as chosen)
- 10 ft. condensate drain hose
- Wall passage sleeve with cap and putty
- Non-adhesive wrapping tape (2" wide, 50' length)
- Highest Quality Full Copper Piping Kit Set.
- Compliance with ASTM-B280 Standard (USA-Canada).
- Dehydrated Soft Drawn Copper Tubes.
- Three Layer Water Proof P.E. Insulation.
- Brass Flare Nuts, on ready formed flare ends.
- Matching Length 16 Gauge 4 Lead Signal Cable set.
- Plastic dust caps, to keep clean during installation.
- Wall Sleeve/Liner with Cap.
- Wall Filler Putty.
- Non Adhesive Wrapping Tape.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What are the sizes of the flare nuts on the ends of these copper line sets? That way I know what wrenches I need to purchase for my torque wrench
Piping Diameter vs. Flare Nut Size:
1/4" = 5/8"
3/8" = 13/16"
1/2" = 15/16"
5/8" = 1-1/16"