Pioneer® 9,000 BTU 20.5 SEER Ceiling Concealed Ducted Mini-Split Air Cond Heat Pump System Full Set
Limited Time Offer!
- Free Shipping within the Continental US
- Various Installation Kit Options Available (See Below)
- Includes Free Flare Connection Leak Guard Sealer
- Wholesale Price Directly from Factory
- Ultra High Efficiency Inverter++ ceiling concealed duct split heat pump system
- Cooling capacity: 9,000 BTU/H with 20.5 SEER efficiency
- Heating capacity: 10,000 BTU/H with 11.5 HSPF efficiency
- Voltage: 208~230 V, 60 Hertz, 1 Ph
- Ceiling Concealed Ducted Air Conditioning & Heating System
- Variable Speed DC Inverter Operation Mode
- Customizable length copper line set with flare connections
- AHRI Estimated Annual Operating Costs:
- Cooling: $58.00
- Heating: $192.00
Mini Split Ducted Concealed Systems
Pioneer® Ducted Concealed mini split systems offer climate control for multiple rooms and areas, utilizing a network of air ducts (existing or field designed) using a single set of equipment. Ideal for using for specific climate zones with distinctive separations within, like a master suite, where the zone can be split up into sub zones; such as a bathroom, study, dressing room, etc. In this setting a single set of equipment will properly condition all areas of the entire zone based on the same comfort settings. Six capacities are available under this category to cover distinctive zones every size and complexity.
- Indoor Unit
- Outdoor Unit
- Wire Remote Control
- Various Installation Kit Options Available
- Flare Connection Leak Guard Sealer
- Installation Manual
- User’s Manual
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 year parts limited warranty
- 5 years compressor limited warranty
Adjustable Static Pressure Switch
Front Desk Control
With a smart control board, Pioneer air conditioners can be turned on/off via long distance control signals.
Error Alarm Port
Compared with infrared remote controller, wired controller can be fixed on the wall and makes air conditioner control more convenient.
Refrigerant Leakage Detect
Indoor unit shows error code "EC" and stops automatically when refrigerant leakage is detected. This protects the compressor from high temperature damage due to refrigerant leakage.
Anti-cold Air Function
Indoor fan speed is regulated automatically from the lowest grade to the setting grade according to evaporator temperature when the unit just starts heating operation. This function can prevent cold air blowing out to avoid discomfort to the users.
Low Ambient Cooling
With built-in low ambient kit or special designed PCB, outdoor fan speeds can be changed automatically according to condensation temperature. The air conditioner can run cooling operation even when the outdoor ambient temperature is down to -15°C.
Temperature sensor built in the remote controller will sense it’s surrounding temperature. The unit will adjust the room temperature more accurately to give you comfort.
- Fresh Air
Low Ambient Heating
Remote in Engineer Mode
Central Control Management
The centralized controller is a multi-functional device that can control up to 64 indoor units within a maximum connection length of 3.90 Ft.
Build-in Drain Pump
- Power Supply: 208~230V, 60Hz, 1Ph
- Cooling Rated Capacity: 9,000 BTU/h
- Cooling Capacity Range: 3,000~11,300 BTU/h
- Cooling SEER: 20.5 BTU/w
- Heating Rated Capacity: 10,000 BTU/h
- Heating Capacity Range: 4,800~13,900 BTU/h
- Heating HSPF: 11.5 BTU/w
- Refrigerant Type: R410a
- Suitable Area: 250~350 Sq.F
Indoor Unit Data
- Air Flow (Hi/Med/Lo): 355 / 285 / 175 CFM
- External Static Pressure: 0.0~0.16 Inch WC
- Sound Level (Hi/Med/Lo): 35.5 / 30.5 / 27.5 dB(A)
- Net Dimensions (WDH): 27"-1/2 x 17"-3/4 x 7"-7/8
- Carton Dimensions (WDH): 33"-7/8 x 21"-1/4 x 10"-7/8
- Net / Gross Weight: 39 / 48 Lbs
Outdoor Unit Data
- Sound Level: 56 dB(A)
- Net Dimensions (WDH): 30"-3/8 x 11"-3/4 x 21"=3/4
- Carton Dimensions (WDH): 35"-3/8 x 13"-1/2 x 23"
- Net / Gross Weight: 62 / 66.5 Lbs