Pioneer® 24,000 BTU 18 SEER Ducted Central Split Air Conditioner Heat Pump System
Limited Time Offer!
- Free Shipping within the Continental US
- Pre-Charged with R410A for line lengths up to 25 ft long
- Wholesale Price Directly from Factory
- Ultra High Efficiency Inverter+ central ducted split heat pump system
- Cooling capacity: 24,000 BTU/H with 18 SEER efficiency
- Heating capacity: 24,000 BTU/H with 10 HSPF efficiency
- Voltage: 208~230 V, 60 Hertz, 1 Ph
- Central Ducted Air Conditioning & Heating System
- Variable Speed DC Inverter Operation Mode
- Includes 5 kW Electric Strip Heater
- AHRI Estimated Annual Operating Costs:
- Cooling: $173.00
- Heating: $507.00
R410A Pre-Charged Outdoor Unit, accommodating refrigerant line lengths up to 25 ft. per circuit.
- Indoor Unit
- Outdoor Unit
- 5 kW Electric Strip Heater
- Installation Manual
- User’s Manual
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 5 year parts limited warranty
- 5 years compressor limited warranty
- Power Supply: 208~230V, 60Hz, 1Ph
- Max Cooling Rated Capacity: 26,000 BTU/h
- Cooling SEER: 18 BTU/w
- Max Heating Rated Capacity: 26,000 BTU/h
- Heating HSPF: 10 BTU/w
- Refrigerant Type: R-410a
- Suitable Area: 800 Sq.F
Indoor Unit Data
- Model: DR024GHFE18HT2
- Air Flow: 852 CFM
- Sound Level: 56 dB(A)
- Net Dimensions (WDH): 19-5/8 × 46 × 21-5/8 Inches
- Carton Dimensions (WDH): 22-1/2×49-5/8×25-3/8 Inches
- Net / Gross Weight: 136 / 159 Lbs
Outdoor Unit Data
- Model: YH024GHFI18RT2
- Sound Level: 54 dB(A)
- Net Dimensions (WDH): 33-7/8×26-3/8×12-1/4 Inches
- Carton Dimensions (WDH): 39×28-3/4×17-3/4 Inches
- Net / Gross Weight: 112.4 / 121.3 Lbs
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What size of copper fittings?
The sizes are 3/8" and 5/8".
How much power does this draw? What breaker size is needed?
20A double pole breaker is recommended. See full electrical specs here.
Does this have a variable speed or multi Sage blower fan?
ECM motor, multi-stage. The condenser/compressor is full variable speed inverter.
Does this install with flare fittings like a mini split? Is it made like a mini split with inverter variable speed?
It does not use flare-type lines. You would need to braze the lines on.