Pioneer® Diamante Series 9,000 BTU 20 SEER 115V Ductless Mini-Split Air Conditioner Heat Pump Full Set with 16 Ft. Kit
Limited Time Offer!
- Free Shipping within the Continental US
- Pre-Charged with R410A for line lengths up to 25 ft long
- Wholesale Price Directly from Factory
- High Efficiency Diamante Ductless Mini Split Heat Pump System
- Cooling capacity: 9,000 BTU/H with 20 SEER efficiency
- Heating capacity: 9,500 BTU/H with 10.5 HSPF efficiency
- Voltage: 115V, 60Hz, 1Ph
- High Wall Mounted Air Conditioning & Heating System
- Variable Speed DC Inverter Operation Mode
- Low Ambient Unit (-13F)
- AHRI Estimated Annual Operating Costs:
- Cooling: $67.00
- Heating: $213.00
R410A Pre-Charged Outdoor Unit, accommodating refrigerant line lengths up to 25 ft. per circuit.
The copper tubing is included in the outdoor unit cardboard box and the communication wiring kit is included in the indoor unit cardboard box.
This product set is comprised of 2 cartons only.
- Dual Swing
- Dual Drainage
- Low Noise
- High Efficiency
- Indoor Unit
- Outdoor Unit
- Wireless Remote Control (with wall holder and batteries)
- 16 Ft. Copper Lines
- 16 Ft. Electrical Wire
- 10 Ft. Drain for indoor/outdoor
- Wall Passage Sleeve
- Putty for Wall Hole
- Leak Guard Sealer
- Wrapping Tape
- Installation Manual
- User’s Manual
- 5 years Warranty for Parts
- 5 years Warranty for Compressor
- Power Supply: 115V, 60Hz, 1Ph
- Cooling Rated Capacity: 9,000 BTU/h
- Cooling Capacity Range: 5,800~10,300 BTU/h
- Cooling SEER: 20 BTU/w
- Heating Rated Capacity: 9,500 BTU/h
- Heating Capacity Range: 5,400~10,900 BTU/h
- Heating HSPF4: 10.5 BTU/w
- Refrigerant Type: R410A/30
- Suitable Area: 100~350 Sq.F
Indoor Unit Data
- Air Flow (Hi): 353 CFM
- Sound Level (Hi/Med/Lo): 38 / 35 / 32 dB(A)
- Net Dimensions (WDH): 32 x 8-1/8 x 11.5 Inches
- Carton Dimensions (WDH): 34-7/8 x 11 x 14-1/2 Inches
- Net / Gross Weight: 17.6 / 22.1 lbs
Outdoor Unit Data
- Sound Level: 50 dB(A)
- Net Dimensions (WDH): 28-5/8 x 11-1/4 x 21-5/8 Inches
- Carton Dimensions (WDH): 32-7/8 x 13-3/8 x 23 Inches
- Net / Gross Weight: 59.5 / 66.1 lbs
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Is this unit self cleaning? They've been known to have mold issues
Yes there is a Self-Clean mode, please see page 19: https://www.pdhvac.com/site/downloads/manuals/WYT-UMIM-2020.pdf
how can I add the largest line possible ? It comes with 16 ft and I need 25 ft
Outdoor unit pre charged, is there any additional charging or is system complete when lines are attached?
The way it works is that the outdoor condensing unit is pre-charged with R410a to support line lengths up to 25 ft long. You will need to remove the air from the lines before releasing the refrigerant from the outdoor unit, using a vacuum pump or the flushing kit that we sell.
what happens when the power does off and comes back on?
Yes it has automatic restart and settings memory for power failures.
Can the copper lines be cut shorter and re flared?
Yes they can. They use a 45° flare.
what wattage generator do I need to operate the 9000 btu 120 volt mini split ?
This unit wouldn't draw more than 1kW at peak.
What if you need longer line set? You do not have the option to order longer line set b
What are the dimensions for inside unit/
INDOOR UNIT DATA Net Dimensions (WDH): 32 x 8-1/8 x 11.5 Inches
What size room will this accomodate
We recommend this unit for room sizes up to 350 square feet.
What is the maximum power requirements of this(9000btu) 115VAC AC. i.e. what is the current drawn? Is this unit suitable for a dIY installation.
Max current draw would be 8.7A.
What is the size of copper tubing
This uses 1/4"-3/8" diameter lines and the included ones are 16 ft long.