Pioneer® 30,000 BTU 18 SEER 230V Ductless Mini-Split Air Conditioner Heat Pump System Full Set
Limited Time Offer!
- Free Shipping within the Continental US
- Pre-Charged with R410A for line lengths up to 25 ft long
- Various Installation Kit Options Available (See Below)
- Includes Free Flare Connection Leak Guard Sealer
- Wholesale Price Directly from Factory
- Ultra High Efficiency Inverter+ ductless mini split heat pump system
- Cooling capacity: 30,000 BTU/H with 18 SEER efficiency
- Heating capacity: 30,000 BTU/H with 9.6 HSPF efficiency
- Voltage: 208~230V, 60Hz, 1Ph
- High Wall Mounted Air Conditioning & Heating System
- Variable Speed DC Inverter Operation Mode
- Customizable length copper line set with flare connections
- AHRI Estimated Annual Operating Costs:
- Cooling: $210.00
- Heating: $631.00
R410A Pre-Charged Outdoor Unit, accommodating refrigerant line lengths up to 25 ft. per circuit.
The installation kit is necessary for the system to function. Do not select the "Without Installation Kit" option from the dropdown unless you are providing one yourself. The installation kit is: copper refrigeration lines, communication wire between indoor and outdoor unit, 10 ft drain hose, wall cap, sleeve, and putty.
Wall Mount Ductless Mini Split
Mini Split Wall Mount Inverter+ and Inverter++ Series
At Pioneer Mini Split, digitally frequency controlled variable capacity ductless wall mount mini split systems are available with different efficiency ratings and in a variety of capacities for simple installation and great single-zone comfort. A convenient remote controller conveys cooling, heating, dehumidification, and ventilation requests to the wall mount mini split system, while automatic air-sweeping louvers, automatically varying air flow, and capacity adjustments keep the zone at the ultimate comfort level. This results in minimal electrical consumption. Check out our selection of mini split wall mounts today!
- Indoor Unit
- Outdoor Unit
- Wireless Remote Control
- Various Installation Kit Options Available
- Flare Connection Leak Guard Sealer
- Installation Manual
- User’s Manual
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 year parts limited warranty
- 5 years compressor limited warranty
Front Desk Control
With a smart control board, Pioneer air conditioners can be turned on/off via long distance control signals.
46° F Heating
Refrigerant Leakage Detect
Indoor unit shows error code "EC" and stops automatically when refrigerant leakage is detected. This protects the compressor from high temperature damage due to refrigerant leakage.
Anti-cold Air Function
Indoor fan speed is regulated automatically from the lowest grade to the setting grade according to evaporator temperature when the unit just starts heating operation. This function can prevent cold air blowing out to avoid discomfort to the users.
Low Ambient Cooling
With built-in low ambient kit or special designed PCB, outdoor fan speeds can be changed automatically according to condensation temperature. The air conditioner can run cooling operation even when the outdoor ambient temperature is down to -15°C.
Temperature sensor built in the remote controller will sense it’s surrounding temperature. The unit will adjust the room temperature more accurately to give you comfort.
Compared with infrared remote controller, wired controller can be fixed on the wall and makes air conditioner control more convenient.
Remote in Engineer Mode
Central Control Management
The centralized controller is a multi-functional device that can control up to 64 indoor units within a maximum connection length of 3.90 Ft.
- Power Supply: 208~230V, 60Hz, 1Ph
- Cooling Rated Capacity: 30,000 BTU/h
- Cooling Capacity Range: 12,300~42,900 BTU/h
- Cooling SEER: 18.0 BTU/w
- Heating Rated Capacity: 30,000 BTU/h
- Heating Capacity Range: 12,300~42,900 BTU/h
- Heating HSPF: 9.6 BTU/w
- Refrigerant Type: R410a
- Suitable Area: 900~1,100 Sq.F
Indoor Unit Data
- Air Flow (Hi/Med/Lo): 795 / 618 / 471 CFM
- Sound Level (Hi/Lo): 52.5 / 44.5 dB(A)
- Net Dimensions (WDH): 49.5 x 11.2 x 14.3 Inches
- Carton Dimensions (WDH): 52.7 x 17.7 x 15.0 Inches
- Net / Gross Weight: 43 / 56 Lbs
Outdoor Unit Data
- Sound Level: 62.0 dB(A)
- Net Dimensions (WDH): 37.3 x 16.5 x 31.8 Inches
- Carton Dimensions (WDH): 42.8 x 19.6 x 34.0 Inches
- Net / Gross Weight: 138 / 148 Lbs
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
If I get a longer tubing kit will their be enough coolant in the unit to do a dyi
You can get it with up to 25 ft before needing to add additional refrigerant to accomodate the longer lineset length.
How many inside units can be hooked to this, I am looking for just one at the moment but may install another inside unit in the future.