Pioneer® 12,000 BTU 19 SEER 115V Ductless Mini-Split Air Conditioner Heat Pump System Full Set
Limited Time Offer!
- Free Shipping within the Continental US
- Pre-Charged with R410A for line lengths up to 25 ft long
- Various Installation Kit Options Available (See Below)
- Includes Free Flare Connection Leak Guard Sealer
- Wholesale Price Directly from Factory
- Ultra High Efficiency Inverter+ ductless mini split heat pump system
- Cooling capacity: 12,000 BTU/H with 19.5 SEER efficiency
- Heating capacity: 12,000 BTU/H with 9.5 HSPF efficiency
- Voltage: 110~120V, 60Hz, 1Ph
- High Wall Mounted Air Conditioning & Heating System
- Variable Speed DC Inverter Operation Mode
- Customizable length copper line set with flare connections
- AHRI Estimated Annual Operating Costs:
- Cooling: $88.00
- Heating: $269.00
R410A Pre-Charged Outdoor Unit, accommodating refrigerant line lengths up to 25 ft. per circuit.
The installation kit is necessary for the system to function. Do not purchase without an installation kit unless you are providing one yourself. The installation kit is: copper refrigeration lines, communication wire between indoor and outdoor unit, 10 ft drain hose, wall cap, sleeve, and putty.
Wall Mount Ductless Mini Split
Mini Split Wall Mount
At Pioneer Mini Split, digitally frequency controlled variable capacity ductless wall mount mini split systems are available with different efficiency ratings and in a variety of capacities for simple installation and great single-zone comfort. A convenient remote controller conveys cooling, heating, dehumidification, and ventilation requests to the wall mount mini split system, while automatic air-sweeping louvers, automatically varying air flow, and capacity adjustments keep the zone at the ultimate comfort level. This results in minimal electrical consumption. Check out our selection of mini split wall mounts today!
- Indoor Unit
- Outdoor Unit
- Wireless Remote Control
- Various Installation Kit Options Available
- Flare Connection Leak Guard Sealer
- Installation Manual
- User’s Manual
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 year parts limited warranty
- 5 years compressor limited warranty
Front Desk Control
With a smart control board, Pioneer air conditioners can be turned on/off via long distance control signals.
46° F Heating
Refrigerant Leakage Detect
Indoor unit shows error code "EC" and stops automatically when refrigerant leakage is detected. This protects the compressor from high temperature damage due to refrigerant leakage.
Anti-cold Air Function
Indoor fan speed is regulated automatically from the lowest grade to the setting grade according to evaporator temperature when the unit just starts heating operation. This function can prevent cold air blowing out to avoid discomfort to the users.
Low Ambient Cooling
With built-in low ambient kit or special designed PCB, outdoor fan speeds can be changed automatically according to condensation temperature. The air conditioner can run cooling operation even when the outdoor ambient temperature is down to -15°C.
Temperature sensor built in the remote controller will sense it’s surrounding temperature. The unit will adjust the room temperature more accurately to give you comfort.
Compared with infrared remote controller, wired controller can be fixed on the wall and makes air conditioner control more convenient.
Remote in Engineer Mode
Central Control Management
The centralized controller is a multi-functional device that can control up to 64 indoor units within a maximum connection length of 3.90 Ft.
- Power Supply: 110~120V, 60Hz, 1Ph
- Cooling Rated Capacity: 12,000 BTU/h
- Cooling Capacity Range: 3,700~13,000 BTU/h
- Cooling SEER: 19.5 BTU/w
- Heating Rated Capacity: 12,000 BTU/h
- Heating Capacity Range: 3,500~13,500 BTU/h
- Heating HSPF4/HSPF5: 9.5 / 7.8 BTU/w
- Refrigerant Type: R410A/30
- Suitable Area: 350~450 Sq.F
Indoor Unit Data
- Air Flow (Hi/Med/Lo): 294 / 212 / 141 CFM
- Sound Level (Hi/Med/Lo): 38 / 30 / 28 dB(A)
- Net Dimensions (WDH): 31.57 x 7.44 x 11.69 Inches
- Carton Dimensions (WDH): 34.45 x 11.22 x 14.96 Inches
- Net / Gross Weight: 19 / 25 lbs
Outdoor Unit Data
- Sound Level: 55 dB(A)
- Net Dimensions (WDH): 31.5 x 13.11 x 21.81 Inches
- Carton Dimensions (WDH): 36.22 x 15.35 x 24.21 Inches
- Net / Gross Weight: 70.33 / 76.28 lbs
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Is Dehumidification provided on this unit?
Yes this system comes with DRY mode which is a dehumidification mode that will drop humidity quickly, however it is not a mode designed to run for long periods as it can also drop temperature quickly.
During final hook up of refrigeration lines, must the system/lines be evacuated prior to charging the refrigerant?
The way it works is that the outdoor condensing unit is pre-charged with enough refrigerant R410A to accommodate refrigerant lines that are up to 25 ft long. You will need to vacuum the lines before releasing the refrigerant housed within the outdoor unit.
Does this unit plug into a 20 amp 110 outlet?
This requires being hardwired to a dedicated 20A breaker, it does not plug into a regular household outlet.
How long is power cord on 110 unit?
This does not come with any sort of power cord or electrical wire as this must wired to its own dedicated breaker.
The communication cable between indoor and outdoor unit would be the same length as the installation kit chosen.
can the refrigerant lines be run horizontal or close to at any point
This would not be an issue.
What are the lowest temperatures that the heat pump will still work. Temperatures get down to -20 Fahrenheit a couple of times/year.
This particular system will heat and cool down to +5°F outside temperatures.
You can also consider our Inverter++ line, which HEATS down to -13°F.
What's typical shipping times
Orders are shipped out within 1-2 business days and transit times can be found here.
Does this 12,000 btu 19 seer 115 v unit come with the refrigerant lines, wiring and drain line, if so, are they already attached to the inside unit. If you need to buy the installation kit, how much for a 16' long
The installation kit length options would be selected on the dropdown menu above the "Add to cart" button. The installation kit is: copper refrigeration lines, communication wire between indoor and outdoor unit, 10 ft drain hose, wall cap, sleeve, and putty. There is approximately 14" of pre-attached copper lines on the rear of the unit. The standard length of the installation kit is 16 ft.
can i install this myself?
You can DIY as long as the system is installed carefully and correctly abiding by all steps in the instruction manual.
Will the unit self start after a power interruption? Would like to set the temperature and leave for the summer.
Yes, this system is equipped with auto-restart with memory for power outages.
Can you send some info for my neighbor? He is interested but elderly and needed help with this.
Please feel free to browse our technical brochure which has all of the relevant information about features and specifications.