- OUTDOOR SECTION ONLY for Quint (5) Zone
- Ultra High Efficiency DC Inverter++ version
- Cooling capacity: 48,000 BTU/H Nominal (Range: 11,600 MIN ~ 49,700 MAX) with 21 SEER efficiency
- Heating capacity: 48,000 BTU/H Nominal (Range: 33,000 MIN ~ 53,900 MAX) with 10.5 HSPF efficiency
- Voltage: 208~230 V, 60 Hertz, 1 Ph
- Factory charged for up to 25’ line set per circuit
- Whisper Quiet Operation
R410A Pre-Charged Outdoor Unit, accommodating refrigerant line lengths up to 25 ft. per circuit.
- Power Supply: 208~230V, 60Hz, 1Ph
- Communication Protocol: Current Loop
- Min-Max Load Attached: 36,000~64,000 BTU/h
- Cooling Rated Capacity: 48,000 BTU/h
- Cooling Capacity Range: 11,600~49,700 BTU/h
- Cooling SEER (Ductless): 21 BTU/w
- Heating Rated Capacity: 48,000 BTU/h
- Heating Capacity Range: 33,000~52,900 BTU/h
- Heating HSPF (Ductless): 10.5 BTU/w
- Refrigerant Type: R410a
- Suitable Area: 1,600~2,000 Sq.F
- Sound Level: 62.0 dB(A)
- Net Dimensions (WDH): 37.2 x 16.4 x 52.3 Inches
- Carton Dimensions (WDH): 43.2 x 19.5 x 58.3 Inches
- Net / Gross Weight: 225 / 257 Lbs
Matching Indoor Models
Quint Zone Combinations
|Rating||Two Units||Three units||Four units||Five units|
|Wall: 9 + 9 + 9 + 9 + 9||18 + 18||9 + 9 + 18||9 + 9 + 9 + 9||9 + 9 + 9 + 9 + 9|
|Ducted: 9 + 9 + 9 + 9 + 9||18 + 24||9 + 9 + 24||9 + 9 + 9 + 12||9 + 9 + 9 + 9 + 12|
|24 + 24||9 + 12 + 12||9 + 9 + 9 + 18||9 + 9 + 9 + 9 + 18|
|9 + 12 + 18||9 + 9 + 9 + 24||9 + 9 + 9 + 9 + 24|
|9 + 12 + 24||9 + 9 + 12 + 12||9 + 9 + 9 + 12 + 12|
|9 + 18 + 18||9 + 9 + 12 + 18||9 + 9 + 9 + 12 + 18|
|9 + 18 + 24||9 + 9 + 12 + 24||9 + 9 + 9 + 18 + 18|
|9 + 24 + 24||9 + 9 + 18 + 18||9 + 9 + 12 + 12 + 12|
|12 + 12 + 12||9 + 9 + 18 + 24||9 + 9 + 12 + 12 + 18|
|12 + 12 + 18||9 + 12 + 12 + 12||9 + 12 + 12 + 12 + 12|
|12 + 12 + 24||9 + 12 + 12 + 18||9 + 12 + 12 + 12 + 18|
|12 + 18 + 18||9 + 12 + 12 + 24||12 + 12 + 12 + 12 + 12|
|12 + 18 + 24||9 + 12 + 18 + 18|
|12 + 24 + 24||9 + 18 + 18 + 18|
|18 + 18 + 18||12 + 12 + 12 + 12|
|18 + 18 + 24||12 + 12 + 12 + 18|
|12 + 12 + 12 + 24|
|12 + 12 + 18 + 18|
9,000 BTU Compatible Units
- Wall Mounted: WS009GMFI22HLE (30.3 x 11.8 x 21.8 inches)
- Cassette: CB009GMFILCFHD (22.5 x 22.5 x 10.3 inches)
- Concealed Ducted: RB009GMFILDFHD (27.5 x 25.0 x 8.3 inches)
12,000 BTU Compatible Units
- Wall Mounted: WS012GMFI22HLE (31.5 x 13.2 x 21.7 inches)
- Cassette: CB012GMFILCFHD (22.5 x 22.5 x 10.3 inches)
- Floor-Ceiling: FB012GMFILCFHD (27.5 x 23.6 x 8.3 inches)
- Concealed Ducted: RB012GMFILDFHD (27.5 x 25.0 x 8.3 inches)
18,000 BTU Compatible Units
- Wall Mounted: WS018GMFI22HLE (33.3 x 14.4 x 27.6 inches)
- Cassette: CB018GMFILCFHD (22.5 x 22.5 x 10.3 inches)
- Concealed Ducted: RB018GMFILDFHD (36.3 x 25.0 x 8.3 inches)
- Flex mount: UB018GMFILCFHD (42.0 x 26.5 x 9.3 inches)
24,000 BTU Compatible Units
- Wall Mounted: WS024GMFI22HLE (37.2 x 16.5 x 31.8 inches)
- Cassette: CB024GMFILDFHE (33.0 x 33.0 x 8.0 inches)
- Concealed Ducted: RB024GMFILDFHD (36.3 x 25.0 x 10.6 inches)
- Flex mount: UB024GMFILCFHD (42.0 x 26.5 x 9.3 inches)
Min. / Max. Loading
32,000 / 48,000 BTU/h.
Do not exceed two pieces of 24,000 BTU/h Indoor Unit
Every indoor unit attached will operate at a random, self regulated capacity, based on the actual demand it measures from the zone it is serving (Between 30% to 100% of its rated capacity or OFF). Outdoor unit will also self regulate its output capacity, based on the total demand it reads from all of the simultaneously running indoor units at any given moment.
With multi split systems, the total demand from the outdoor unit, shall seldomly exceed 67% of the total available capacity of the combined indoor unit group due to load fluctuations. Although very seldom, if and when the total demand from the combined indoor group exceeds the rated capacity of the outdoor unit, the capacity of the each indoor unit will be annotated accordingly.
For high demand heating applications, max loading limits may need to be reduced by 10-15 % to avoid under-performance risks at some extreme conditions.
Manuals & Downloads
- Technical Brochure
- User Manual
- Installation Manual
- Service Manual
- AHRI Certificate
- Energy Guide
Free Shipping For All Orders Over $49
WE ARE CURRENTLY IN THE BUSY SEASON, PLEASE ALLOW US 1-2 MORE BUSINESS DAYS TO PROCESS AND SEND OUT YOUR ORDER. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE AND UNDERSTANDING.
For a Limited Time we offer free shipping on All Orders Above $49 by Standard Ground or delivered by Freight (LTL) to the 48 contiguous states. Free shipping offer does not apply to Alaska, Hawaii, or any international destination. Free shipping eligibility is noted on the product page, above the price.
Click here for information on Returns and Refunds
We only ship to the 48 contiguous United States. No shipments to APO/FPO addresses, AK, HI, PR or other US Territories. No international shipments. Due to the size and the weight of our equipment, we can only utilize well known freight companies for shipping. Each shipment will be palletized, strapped down and wrapped in stretch film to protect against damages during transit.
Upon arrival you may ask the driver to break down the palette into individual cartons to unload the goods from the truck easily. We generally include Lift Gate service. This will arrive as curb side delivery. Trucker will unload the goods from the truck to ground level. If you must have inside delivery service, there will be an additional charge which needs to be paid separately and coordinated with the freight company. We also allow free pickup from our main distribution warehouse, located in Miami area. Equipment we sell is not suitable for express or courier shipping because of their weight as well as high risk of damages.
Due to higher than expected order volume and busy sales season, larger orders may take an extra 3-5 days to be prepared for shipment. We are working around-the-clock to ship out all orders in a timely manner, and will communicate with you if there are any unexpected delays or questions.
We prepare each shipment within 72 hours after the receipt of payment (only during weekdays). Trucking companies usually pick up same day or a day after we call them that the shipment is ready. The transit may take any time between 5 to 8 business days and in rare cases up to 12 days.
We will provide tracking information after shipment. Please contact us in case of any shipment delays. CHECK YOUR INFORMATION CAREFULLY TO SUBMIT THE CORRECT DELIVERY ADDRESS, UPDATED EMAIL AND A VALID PHONE NUMBER with your order. Someone must be present to receive the cargo at the time of delivery. Delivery company will call your phone number to setup a delivery appointment for residential deliveries. If your phone number is not valid, the cargo can not be delivered and will be returned at your expense within 3 days of arrival. If the delivery is refused or can not be delivered, it will be handled as returned merchandise.
Upon arrival, count all cartons and compare with the number stated on the delivery receipt before signing. Open the cartons and inspect the goods carefully for any damages. All products have been inspected under strict ISO regulated facilities and leave our warehouse in perfect condition. Report any shipping damages to the freight carrier on the delivery receipt and file a claim. Also contact us with the description of damages and pictures, etc. Although rare, certain freight damages can occur and we are here to help.
We carry all necessary replacement and service parts and components in large quantities and make them available during and after the warranty period.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What size flare connections are on each of the 5 circuits?
They are (2) 1/4"-1/2" and (3) 1/4"-3/8" size. The system comes with adapters to make any allowable combinations in our connection chart.
Is 5 zones the absolute maximum of units that can be on the system
Yes, this has 5 sets of valves to support up to 5 different circuit connected.
How many AMPS does this unit require?
This system takes a 40A double-pole breaker.
What is the minimum outdoor temp for heating and cooling?
This unit can COOL down to +5°F outside temperatures and HEAT down to -13°F outside temperatures.
How far away can the furthest head unit/line set be from the outdoor unit?
That info can be found on Page 8 of the Installation Manual: https://www.pdhvac.com/site/downloads/YN-M_IM2.pdf