Returns and Refunds
NEW: Request a return using the Returns app
RETURNING AN ITEM
Please follow the process described below to return your item to our Customer Care department. Once our Customer Care department has received your request and approved your return, we will contact you via email with instructions and necessary documents for your return shipment.
The process below explains how to return your item:
STARTING YOUR RETURN
To start your return, contact our Customer Care Department directly at 800-919-0150 to speak with a Customer Care representative. You may also contact us using the information in our About us page.
WHAT TO EXPECT
After our Customer Care has processed your Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA), you will receive an email from our Customer Care Department containing your RMA number within 3-5 business days. We will specify the address to ship your product(s) back to and with instructions on how to properly package your return and send you the paperwork to use with the return.
When the return is received at our warehouse, it is opened and inspected to make sure the proper products have been received and that everything is in perfect resalable condition with no marks on the box. Due to the inspection process and shipping times, please allow 10 business days for your credit to be applied after your return is received.
We do not charge restocking fees, ONLY if the returned products arrive in 100% perfect resalable condition. Any deviations from this requirement causes re-stocking fees to be applied to the refund amount, based on the condition of the return, and can vary anywhere between 20% to 50% of the original value of the product.
Purchaser is responsible for the cost of return shipping. All returns associated with any "Free Shipping" offer will have, the original shipping fees that we incurred in the process of shipping your order to you, deducted from the refund. For all other orders not associated with our "Free Shipping" offer (free shipping for all orders over $49), original shipping charges are non-refundable.
We will process returns for unused products and refunds only for items purchased from PioneerMiniSplit.com. Returns for unused products purchased online must be submitted within 30 days from the date that your order has shipped.
UNDELIVERABLE OR REFUSED SHIPMENTS
Any shipment that cannot be delivered for any reason beyond our control or any shipment that is refused upon delivery by the buyer for any reason other than having apparent significant cargo damages, will be returned to us and will be handled according to the same exact return conditions and fees outlined herein. Please remember, the freight carrier must have a valid phone number to setup delivery appointment before attempting delivery. We receive your phone number through your order records. If your customer record is not updated and the phone number we receive with your order is not valid for any reason, the shipment cannot be delivered. If you cannot be reached to obtain a correct phone number within 1 or 2 days of the arrival of the cargo at destination terminal, it will be returned after a short period to avoid storage charges by the freight carrier.
To receive a refund, please make sure of the following:
- All returned merchandise must be in perfect resalable condition
- The product must be free from damages, scratches and/or defects
- All merchandise cannot have been installed or used in any way
- You must have the original manufacturer packaging for the item (manuals, accessories, packaging materials)
- There cannot be any writing or labels on the original manufacturer packaging for the item
- Packages MUST be sent back by the same delivery method they were originally delivered to you (UPS, FedEx or Freight).
- All items must be returned with an assigned Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number
- All items must be packed EXACTLY THE SAME WAY as we have shipped it to you originally
- If a wooden palette was originally used, return must be loaded on same or similar wooden palette
- Cartons must be loaded RIGHT SIDE UP as indicated by the printed arrows. Otherwise they will get damaged and not be refunded
- Cartons must be secured and strapped down to the palette (if palette was used) so they will not move from their loaded positions during transportation
- Cargo must be wrapped in stretch film to bond it all together and avoid some pieces to go missing during transport
- Return address labels must be attached to the return outside of the stretch film.
- We usually send you prepaid bills of lading for return (at our deeply negotiated freight rates), so you can save money on return shipping costs. You may also use your own carrier
- Print shipping company’s bills of lading in 2 copies. Call for pickup, personally sign and have the driver sign both copies of the BOL’s and issue the PRO number. Keep one and give other to the driver
- Contact us again to provide the shipping details for the return, so we can be on the lookout for it