Foldable Mounting Bracket for Mini Split Condensing Unit
Limited Time Offer!
- Free Shipping within the Continental US
- Wholesale Price Directly from Factory
- Heavy Duty Steel Construction, Galvanized and Epoxy Painted.
- Includes all hardware for attaching the condenser plus 4 expansion bolts for wall mounting.
- 4 Rubber vibration absorbers also included.
- Multiple sizes to choose from. Pick the bracket that fits the BTU output of your machine.
- Raises the condensing unit above floor for protection from dirt, snow, debris, floods and other perils.
Folding, heavy gauge steel condenser bracket kit, for wall installations. Use on all Models of Mini Split Condensing Units. Heavy gauge galvanized steel structure with electrostatic epoxy paint. Packed with all required hardware, including 4 concrete expansion bolts.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Hi, is there a mounting system for the 48,000BTU units?
We don't recommend wall-mounting for that capacity of units. It's not an option we carry. You can consider using floor mounting blocks such as these.
What type of fastener is recommended for a wood structure?
Lag screws. For that we recommend the framed bracket here: https://www.pioneerminisplit.com/collections/accesories/products/folding-mounting-bracket-for-mini-split-unit-with-leveler
Does this keep unit 12 inches from wall. It looks closer in picture. I thought you needed that much space.
When using a wall mounting bracket, the required clearnace drops from 12 to 4 inches, because of the increased ventilation from underneath.
I have a 12,000 btu unit. Should I get the 9000-12000 bracket or the 12000-18000 bracket? Thanks!
You can get the 9-12,000 BTU one, it will work great.
I'm assuming this bracket can be installed on the side of a wooden structure and not just a concrete wall. Correct?
That is correct, but it would require different types of hardware that is not included.