Pioneer brand multi split heat pump system, complete set. System components include: one multi zone outdoor unit, matching multiple wall mount indoor units, piping and accessory kits and remote controllers. Pioneer Diamante multi split systems are available in 4 versions; for 2, 3, and 4 zones.
- Ultra-high efficiency inverter++ ductless multi split dual (2) zone heat pump system
- (x2) inside unit cooling capacity: 18,000 BTU/H nominal capacity, condensing system 32,000 BTU/H (Range: 9,600 minimum - 35,200 maximum) with 21.5 SEER/12.5 EER efficiency
- Heating capacity: 35,000 BTU/H nominal (range 10,500 minimum - 38,500 maximum) with 10 HSPF/3.5 COP efficiency
- Voltage: 208 - 230-Volt, 60 hertz, 1 phase (standard household 2 line power, l1-l2-g)
- Energy-Star Certified and Wi-Fi Enabled
- Complete system set including: indoor (fan coil) section, outdoor (condenser) section, wireless remote controller with wi-fi, insulated flared line set with other installation accessories
- Unsurpassed support hotline covering installation, use, troubleshooting, warranty and parts issues
- Low ambient system can heat down to -4°F ambient outdoor temperatures
- Pioneer is the best choice for pros and homeowners with the highest ratings for consumer satisfaction
- Certified by: ETL, AHRI, DOE for safety, performance and efficiency
- Built with the latest technologies using pulse width modulation driven DC inverter compressor and variable speed DC inverter fan motors for high performance and low power consumption
Outdoor Unit Manuals
Free Shipping For All Orders Over $49
WE ARE CURRENTLY IN THE BUSY SEASON, PLEASE ALLOW US 1-2 MORE BUSINESS DAYS TO PROCESS AND SEND OUT YOUR ORDER. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE AND UNDERSTANDING.
For a Limited Time we offer free shipping on All Orders Above $49 by Standard Ground or delivered by Freight (LTL) to the 48 contiguous states. Free shipping offer does not apply to Alaska, Hawaii, or any international destination. Free shipping eligibility is noted on the product page, above the price.
Click here for information on Returns and Refunds
We only ship to the 48 contiguous United States. No shipments to APO/FPO addresses, AK, HI, PR or other US Territories. No international shipments. Due to the size and the weight of our equipment, we can only utilize well known freight companies for shipping. Each shipment will be palletized, strapped down and wrapped in stretch film to protect against damages during transit.
Upon arrival you may ask the driver to break down the palette into individual cartons to unload the goods from the truck easily. We generally include Lift Gate service. This will arrive as curb side delivery. Trucker will unload the goods from the truck to ground level. If you must have inside delivery service, there will be an additional charge which needs to be paid separately and coordinated with the freight company. We also allow free pickup from our main distribution warehouse, located in Miami area. Equipment we sell is not suitable for express or courier shipping because of their weight as well as high risk of damages.
Due to higher than expected order volume and busy sales season, larger orders may take an extra 3-5 days to be prepared for shipment. We are working around-the-clock to ship out all orders in a timely manner, and will communicate with you if there are any unexpected delays or questions.
We prepare each shipment within 72 hours after the receipt of payment (only during weekdays). Trucking companies usually pick up same day or a day after we call them that the shipment is ready. The transit may take any time between 5 to 8 business days and in rare cases up to 12 days.
We will provide tracking information after shipment. Please contact us in case of any shipment delays. CHECK YOUR INFORMATION CAREFULLY TO SUBMIT THE CORRECT DELIVERY ADDRESS, UPDATED EMAIL AND A VALID PHONE NUMBER with your order. Someone must be present to receive the cargo at the time of delivery. Delivery company will call your phone number to setup a delivery appointment for residential deliveries. If your phone number is not valid, the cargo can not be delivered and will be returned at your expense within 3 days of arrival. If the delivery is refused or can not be delivered, it will be handled as returned merchandise.
Upon arrival, count all cartons and compare with the number stated on the delivery receipt before signing. Open the cartons and inspect the goods carefully for any damages. All products have been inspected under strict ISO regulated facilities and leave our warehouse in perfect condition. Report any shipping damages to the freight carrier on the delivery receipt and file a claim. Also contact us with the description of damages and pictures, etc. Although rare, certain freight damages can occur and we are here to help.
We carry all necessary replacement and service parts and components in large quantities and make them available during and after the warranty period.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What size breaker and disconnect is required for the Dual Split 36000 BTU 3-Ton Diamante Ultra Wi-Fi 21.5 SEER Energy-Star Multi (2) 18K & 18K Zone Wall Mount Air Conditioner Heat Pump 230-Volt
A 25A double pole breaker is recommended. You can use a 30A (fused) or 60A (non-fused) disconnect, either will be suitable.
Can the outside unit be pre-charged to match the length of the variant selected? I'm looking at 33' and 50' lines.
This unit is actually charged to cover up to 100 ft of line attached, so you'd be good. It's a 4-circuit unit, where each circuit has enough charge for 25', but in this bundle you're only attaching 2 zones, to effectively make it into a stronger 2-zone unit.