Pioneer® 56,000 BTU 17.5 SEER Ducted Central Split Air Conditioner Heat Pump System
Limited Time Offer!
- Free Shipping within the Continental US
- Pre-Charged with R410A for line lengths up to 25 ft long
- Wholesale Price Directly from Factory
- Ultra High Efficiency Inverter+ central ducted split heat pump system
- Cooling capacity: 56,000 BTU/H with 17.5 SEER efficiency
- Heating capacity: 56,000 BTU/H with 11 HSPF efficiency
- Voltage: 208~230 V, 60 Hertz, 1 Ph
- Central Ducted Air Conditioning & Heating System
- Variable Speed DC Inverter Operation Mode
- Includes Electric Strip Heater
- AHRI Estimated Annual Operating Costs:
- Cooling: $422.00
- Heating: $1184.00
R410A Pre-Charged Outdoor Unit, accommodating refrigerant line lengths up to 25 ft. per circuit.
- Indoor Unit
- Outdoor Unit
- Electric Strip Heater
- Installation Manual
- User’s Manual
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 5 year parts limited warranty
- 5 years compressor limited warranty
- Power Supply: 208~230V, 60Hz, 1Ph
- Cooling Rated Capacity: 56,000 BTU/h
- Cooling SEER: 17.5 BTU/w
- Heating Rated Capacity: 56,000 BTU/h
- Heating HSPF: 9.5 BTU/w
- Refrigerant Type: R410a
- Suitable Area: 2,000 Sq.F
Indoor Unit Data
- Model: DR060GHFE18HT2
- Air Flow: 1647 CFM
- Sound Level: 65 dB(A)
- Net Dimensions (WDH): 22×53-1/8×24 Inches
- Carton Dimensions (WDH): 24-7/8×56-3/4×27-3/4 Inches
- Net / Gross Weight: 181 / 208 Lbs
Outdoor Unit Data
- Model: YH060GHFI18RT2
- Sound Level: 68 dB(A)
- Net Dimensions (WDH): 37-3/8×54-1/2×13-3/8 Inches
- Carton Dimensions (WDH): 43-3/4×60-1/4×18-1/8 Inches
- Net / Gross Weight: 257 / 284 Lbs
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What is the climate range for minimum temp for heating
These systems work down to -13°F outside temperatures in heating.
How many square feet can it handle
Recommended for up to 2,000 SQ ft.
Thermostat included? What basic accessories are needed for operation?
This listing is for the Outdoor Unit, Indoor Air Handler Unit, and the Supplementary Electric Strip Heater. Thermostat is not included, but it can take any standard American thermostat of your choice. To get it up and running, you would just need to acquire a thermostat as well as the copper refrigerant lines to connect the units together.
Does this unit come with a line set?
It does not include a lineset. This 56K system would use 3/8" and 7/8" lines. They would need to be brazed on to the system.
Does this unit tie into Existing ductwork
It definitely can if desired.