Pioneer® 36,000 BTU 17.5 SEER 8-Way Slim Cassette Mini-Split Air Cond Heat Pump System Full Set
Limited Time Offer!
- Free Shipping within the Continental US
- Pre-Charged with R410A for line lengths up to 25 ft long
- Various Installation Kit Options Available (See Below)
- Includes Free Flare Connection Leak Guard Sealer
- Wholesale Price Directly from Factory
- Ultra High Efficiency Inverter++ ceiling cassette split heat pump system
- Cooling capacity: 36,000 BTU/H with 17.5 SEER efficiency
- Heating capacity: 38,000 BTU/H with 10.5 HSPF efficiency
- Voltage: 208~230 V, 60 Hertz, 1 Ph
- Ceiling Compact Cassette Air Conditioning & Heating System
- Variable Speed DC Inverter Operation Mode
- Customizable length copper line set with flare connections
- AHRI Estimated Annual Operating Costs:
- Cooling: $259.00
- Heating: $730.00
R410A Pre-Charged Outdoor Unit, accommodating refrigerant line lengths up to 25 ft. per circuit.
The installation kit is necessary for the system to function. Do not purchase without an installation kit unless you are providing one yourself. The installation kit is: copper refrigeration lines, communication wire between indoor and outdoor unit, 10 ft drain hose, wall cap, sleeve, and putty.
Ceiling Cassette Ductless Mini Split
Indoor units of this type ductless mini split system is designed to be mounted as recessed into the ceiling, where only a decorative air exchange panel is visible. Systems are equipped with digital frequency control for automatic capacity adjustments, convenient remote controller, automatic air sweeping louvers, cooling, heating, dehumidification and ventilation modes. Cassette systems also come with remote supply ducting and fresh air intake options.
- Indoor Unit
- Outdoor Unit
- Wireless Remote Control
- Various Installation Kit Options Available
- Flare Connection Leak Guard Sealer
- Installation Manual
- User’s Manual
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 year parts limited warranty
- 5 years compressor limited warranty
Front Desk Control
With a smart control board, Pioneer air conditioners can be turned on/off via long distance control signals.
Temperature compensation function eliminates the difference in temperature between the floor and ceiling by mixing the different layers of air. Consequently, the time for cooling the room is reduced, and a cold offset rising stream of warm air by stirring.
Refrigerant Leakage Detect
Indoor unit shows error code "EC" and stops automatically when refrigerant leakage is detected. This protects the compressor from high temperature damage due to refrigerant leakage.
Anti-cold Air Function
Indoor fan speed is regulated automatically from the lowest grade to the setting grade according to evaporator temperature when the unit just starts heating operation. This function can prevent cold air blowing out to avoid discomfort to the users.
- Emergency start
Low Ambient Cooling
With built-in low ambient kit or special designed PCB, outdoor fan speeds can be changed automatically according to condensation temperature. The air conditioner can run cooling operation even when the outdoor ambient temperature is down to -15°C.
Follow Me (Remote Thermostat)
Temperature sensor built in the remote controller will sense it’s surrounding temperature. The unit will adjust the room temperature more accurately to give you comfort.
In heating operation, the preset temperature of the air conditioner can be as low as 46°F, which keeps the room temperature steady at 46°F and prevents the house from freezing when it is unoccupied for a long time in severe cold weather.
Release negative ions, eliminate odor, dust, smoke and pollen particles to give you fresh and healthy air.
Compared with infrared remote controller, wired controller can be fixed on the wall and makes air conditioner control more convenient.
Remote in Engineer Mode
Central Control Management
The centralized controller is a multi-functional device that can control up to 64 indoor units within a maximum connection length of 3.90 Ft.
- Power Supply: 208~230V, 60Hz, 1Ph
- Cooling Rated Capacity: 36,000 BTU/h
- Cooling Capacity Range: 15,400~46,300 BTU/h
- Cooling SEER: 17.5 BTU/w
- Heating Rated Capacity: 38,000 BTU/h
- Heating Capacity Range: 15,560~47,100 BTU/h
- Heating HSPF: 10.5 BTU/w
- Refrigerant Type: R410a
- Suitable Area: 900~1,350 Sq.F
Indoor Unit Data
- Model: CB036GMFILCFHD
- Air Flow (Hi/Med/Lo): 720 / 630 / 560 CFM
- Sound Level (Hi/Med/Lo): 55.0 / 52.0 / 49.0 dB(A)
- Net Dimensions (WDH): 33.0 x 33.0 x 9.6 Inches
- Carton Dimensions (WDH): 35.5 x 35.5 x 10.2 Inches
- Net / Gross Weight: 58 / 66 Lbs
- Net Dimensions (WDH): 37.7 x 37.7 x 2.0 Inches
- Carton Dimensions (WDH): 40.8 x 40.8 x 3.5 Inches
- Net / Gross Weight: 11 / 18 Lbs
Outdoor Unit Data
- Model: YN036GMFI17RUD
- Sound Level: 66.0 dB(A)
- Net Dimensions (WDH): 37.3 x 16.2 x 31.8 Inches
- Carton Dimensions (WDH): 42.8 x 19.6 x 34.0 Inches
- Net / Gross Weight: 149 / 161 Lbs