Pioneer® 12,000 BTU 20.5 SEER Floor Console Mini-Split Air Conditioner Heat Pump System Full Set
Limited Time Offer!
- Free Shipping within the Continental US
- Pre-Charged with R410A for line lengths up to 25 ft long
- Various Installation Kit Options Available (See Below)
- Includes Free Flare Connection Leak Guard Sealer
- Wholesale Price Directly from Factory
- Ultra High Efficiency Inverter++ floor console split heat pump system
- Cooling capacity: 12,000 BTU/H with 20.5 SEER efficiency
- Heating capacity: 12,000 BTU/H with 10.0 HSPF efficiency
- Voltage: 208~230 V, 60 Hertz, 1 Ph
- Floor Console Air Conditioning & Heating System
- Variable Speed DC Inverter Operation Mode
- Customizable length copper line set with flare connections
- AHRI Estimated Annual Operating Costs:
- Cooling: $74.00
- Heating: $242.00
R410A Pre-Charged Outdoor Unit, accommodating refrigerant line lengths up to 25 ft. per circuit.
The installation kit is necessary for the system to function. Do not purchase without an installation kit unless you are providing one yourself. The installation kit is: copper refrigeration lines, communication wire between indoor and outdoor unit, 10 ft drain hose, wall cap, sleeve, and putty.
FYB Floor Console Systems
Floor-Mount Mini Split
These mini split inverter ductless air conditioning and heating systems have ultra-quiet operation and superior efficiency. Our floor-mount mini splits are the perfect equipment for any cooling or heating application, using a single ductless indoor unit. All options include an easy installation kit with a configurable length line set and various other accessories. Our floor-mount mini splits are made with high-quality materials and great attention to detail, which ensures that your unit will get the job done. Pioneer Mini Split’s floor-mount ductless mini splits are easy and convenient to install; they include an indoor unit, outdoor unit, wireless remote controls, manufacturer warranty, and more. Check out our selection of floor-mounted units today!
- Indoor Unit
- Outdoor Unit
- Wireless Remote Control
- Various Installation Kit Options Available
- Flare Connection Leak Guard Sealer
- Installation Manual
- User’s Manual
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 year parts limited warranty
- 5 years compressor limited warranty
Front Desk Control
With a smart control board, Pioneer air conditioners can be turned on/off via long distance control signals.
Refrigerant Leakage Detect
Indoor unit shows error code "EC" and stops automatically when refrigerant leakage is detected. This protects the compressor from high temperature damage due to refrigerant leakage.
Anti-cold Air Function
Indoor fan speed is regulated automatically from the lowest grade to the setting grade according to evaporator temperature when the unit just starts heating operation. This function can prevent cold air blowing out to avoid discomfort to the users.
Low Ambient Cooling
With built-in low ambient kit or special designed PCB, outdoor fan speeds can be changed automatically according to condensation temperature. The air conditioner can run cooling operation even when the outdoor ambient temperature is down to -15°C.
Temperature sensor built in the remote controller will sense it’s surrounding temperature. The unit will adjust the room temperature more accurately to give you comfort.
Compared with infrared remote controller, wired controller can be fixed on the wall and makes air conditioner control more convenient.
Remote in Engineer Mode
Central Control Management
The centralized controller is a multi-functional device that can control up to 64 indoor units within a maximum connection length of 3.90 Ft.
- Power Supply: 208~230V, 60Hz, 1Ph
- Cooling Rated Capacity: 12,000 BTU/h
- Cooling Capacity Range: 4,200~17,000 BTU/h
- Cooling SEER: 20.5 BTU/w
- Heating Rated Capacity: 12,000 BTU/h
- Heating Capacity Range: 4,300~17,100 BTU/h
- Heating HSPF: 10.0 BTU/w
- Refrigerant Type: R410a
- Suitable Area: 350~450 Sq.F
Indoor Unit Data
- Model: FB012GMFILCFHD
- Air Flow (Hi/Med/Lo): 321 / 276 / 201 CFM
- Sound Level (Hi/Med/Lo): 48.0 / 46.0 / 37.0 dB(A)
- Net Dimensions (WDH): 27.5 x 23.7 x 8.3 Inches
- Carton Dimensions (WDH): 31.8 x 28.0 x 12.0 Inches
- Net / Gross Weight: 30 / 40 Lbs
Outdoor Unit Data
- Model: YN012GMFI22RPD
- Sound Level: 57.5 dB(A)
- Net Dimensions (WDH): 31.5 x 13.2 x 21.7 Inches
- Carton Dimensions (WDH): 36.2 x 15.4 x 24.3 Inches
- Net / Gross Weight: 81 / 88 Lbs
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Does this have the anti mildew option?
There is a "self-clean" feature to dry the coils, and the blower wheel is treated with an anti-mildew coating.
Does the interior unit mount on the wall or set on the floor? I currently have a P-Tech through the wall unit that I am trying to replace. I would prefer not to have the new unit setting on the floor.
This unit hangs off of hooks that are mounted to the wall. The bottom of the body can either touch the floor or be suspended, but the body must be installed vertically.
Does the Pioneer Floor model 12000 BTU HAVE A DEMAND DEFROST CONTROL?
These systems have full self-learning defrost with fuzzy logic which are more sophisticated than the demand defrost.