- Ultra High Efficiency Inverter+ central ducted split heat pump system
- Cooling capacity: 24,000 BTU/H with 18 SEER/10.9 EER efficiency
- Heating capacity: 24,000 BTU/H with 10 HSPF/3.5 COP efficiency
- Voltage: 208~230 V, 60 Hertz, 1 Ph
- Central Ducted Air Conditioning & Heating System
- Variable Speed DC Inverter Operation Mode
- Communicating system with dedicated signal transmission
- Includes 5 kW Electric Strip Heater
- AHRI Estimated Annual Operating Costs:
- Cooling: $176.00
- Heating: $507.00
R410A Pre-Charged Outdoor Unit, accommodating refrigerant line lengths up to 25 ft. per circuit.
- Indoor Unit (Downflow-capable)
- Outdoor Unit (Side-Discharge)
- Electric Strip Heater (5 kW w/ breaker)
- Installation Manual
- User’s Manual
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 5 year parts limited warranty
- 5 years compressor limited warranty
- Power Supply: 208~230V, 60Hz, 1Ph
- Max Cooling Rated Capacity: 26,000 BTU/h
- Cooling SEER: 18 BTU/w
- Cooling EER: 10.9 BTU/w
- Max Heating Rated Capacity: 26,000 BTU/h
- Heating HSPF: 10 BTU/w
- Refrigerant Type: R-410a
- Suitable Area: 800 Sq.F
- Operating Temperatures: (-13°F - 75°F/Heating)/(5° - 122°F/Cooling)
Indoor Unit Data
- Model: DR024GHFD18HT2
- Air Flow: 800 CFM
- Sound Level: 55 dB(A)
- Fan Motor Type: Multi-Speed ECM
- Net Dimensions (WDH): 19-5/8 × 21-5/8 x 46-1/8 Inches
- Carton Dimensions (WDH): 22-1/2 × 25-3/8 × 49-5/8 Inches
- Net / Gross Weight: 136 / 159 Lbs
Outdoor Unit Data
- Model: YH1824GHFD18R2
- Sound Level: 54 dB(A)
- Metering Device: EXV
- Net Dimensions (WDH): 33-7/8 × 12-1/4 × 26-3/8 Inches
- Carton Dimensions (WDH): 39 × 17-3/4 × 28-3/4 Inches
- Net / Gross Weight: 112 / 121 Lbs
Manuals & Downloads
- Series Technical Brochure
- Indoor Section Installation Manual
- Outdoor Section Installation Manual
- Indoor Section Service Manual
Outdoor Section Service Manual
- AHRI Certificate
- Energy Guide
Free Shipping For All Orders Over $49
WE ARE CURRENTLY IN THE BUSY SEASON, PLEASE ALLOW US 1-2 MORE BUSINESS DAYS TO PROCESS AND SEND OUT YOUR ORDER. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE AND UNDERSTANDING.
For a Limited Time we offer free shipping on All Orders Above $49 by Standard Ground or delivered by Freight (LTL) to the 48 contiguous states. Free shipping offer does not apply to Alaska, Hawaii, or any international destination. Free shipping eligibility is noted on the product page, above the price.
Click here for information on Returns and Refunds
We only ship to the 48 contiguous United States. No shipments to APO/FPO addresses, AK, HI, PR or other US Territories. No international shipments. Due to the size and the weight of our equipment, we can only utilize well known freight companies for shipping. Each shipment will be palletized, strapped down and wrapped in stretch film to protect against damages during transit.
Upon arrival you may ask the driver to break down the palette into individual cartons to unload the goods from the truck easily. We generally include Lift Gate service. This will arrive as curb side delivery. Trucker will unload the goods from the truck to ground level. If you must have inside delivery service, there will be an additional charge which needs to be paid separately and coordinated with the freight company. We also allow free pickup from our main distribution warehouse, located in Miami area. Equipment we sell is not suitable for express or courier shipping because of their weight as well as high risk of damages.
Due to higher than expected order volume and busy sales season, larger orders may take an extra 3-5 days to be prepared for shipment. We are working around-the-clock to ship out all orders in a timely manner, and will communicate with you if there are any unexpected delays or questions.
We prepare each shipment within 72 hours after the receipt of payment (only during weekdays). Trucking companies usually pick up same day or a day after we call them that the shipment is ready. The transit may take any time between 5 to 8 business days and in rare cases up to 12 days.
We will provide tracking information after shipment. Please contact us in case of any shipment delays. CHECK YOUR INFORMATION CAREFULLY TO SUBMIT THE CORRECT DELIVERY ADDRESS, UPDATED EMAIL AND A VALID PHONE NUMBER with your order. Someone must be present to receive the cargo at the time of delivery. Delivery company will call your phone number to setup a delivery appointment for residential deliveries. If your phone number is not valid, the cargo can not be delivered and will be returned at your expense within 3 days of arrival. If the delivery is refused or can not be delivered, it will be handled as returned merchandise.
Upon arrival, count all cartons and compare with the number stated on the delivery receipt before signing. Open the cartons and inspect the goods carefully for any damages. All products have been inspected under strict ISO regulated facilities and leave our warehouse in perfect condition. Report any shipping damages to the freight carrier on the delivery receipt and file a claim. Also contact us with the description of damages and pictures, etc. Although rare, certain freight damages can occur and we are here to help.
We carry all necessary replacement and service parts and components in large quantities and make them available during and after the warranty period.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What size of copper fittings?
The sizes are 3/8" and 5/8".
How much power does this draw? What breaker size is needed?
20A double pole breaker is recommended. See full electrical specs here.
Does this have a variable speed or multi Sage blower fan?
ECM motor, multi-stage. The condenser/compressor is full variable speed inverter.
Does this install with flare fittings like a mini split? Is it made like a mini split with inverter variable speed?
It does not use flare-type lines. You would need to braze the lines on.
Hi, would you please advise on the air inlet and outlet dimensions for the indoor unit? I am making sure my ductwork will fit. Thank you.
Sure, please see Page 5 here: https://www.pdhvac.com/site/downloads/manuals/DR_AH_SM.pdf