Pioneer® 9,000 BTU 22.8 SEER 230V Ductless Mini-Split Air Conditioner Heat Pump System Full Set
Limited Time Offer!
- Free Shipping within the Continental US
- Various Installation Kit Options Available (See Below)
- Includes Free Flare Connection Leak Guard Sealer
- Wholesale Price Directly from Factory
- Ultra High Efficiency Inverter++ ductless mini split heat pump system
- Cooling capacity: 9,000 BTU/H with 22.8 SEER efficiency
- Heating capacity: 9,800 BTU/H with 10.5 HSPF efficiency
- Voltage: 208~230 V, 60 Hertz, 1Ph
- High Wall Mounted Air Conditioning & Heating System
- Variable Speed DC Inverter Operation Mode
- Customizable length copper line set with flare connections
- AHRI Estimated Annual Operating Costs:
- Cooling: $50.00
- Heating: $188.00
Wall Mount Ductless Mini Split
Digitally frequency controlled variable capacity ductless wall mount mini split systems are available with different efficiency ratings and in a variety of capacities for simple installation and great single zone comfort. Cooling, heating, dehumidification and ventilation requests are conveyed to the system using a convenient remote controller and the zone is kept at the ultimate comfort levels using automatic air sweeping louvers and automatically varying air flow and capacity adjustments, resulting in minimal electrical consumption.
- Indoor Unit
- Outdoor Unit
- Wireless Remote Control
- Various Installation Kit Options Available
- Flare Connection Leak Guard Sealer
- Installation Manual
- User’s Manual
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 year parts limited warranty
- 5 years compressor limited warranty
The function enables the air conditioner to automatically increase cooling or decrease heating 1°C per hour for the first two hours, then holds steady for the next 5 hours, after that it will switch off. This function maintains both energy savings and comfort at night.
Temperature compensation function eliminates the difference in temperature between the floor and ceiling by mixing the different layers of air. Consequently, the time for cooling the room is reduced, and a cold offset rising stream of warm air by stirring.
Refrigerant Leakage Detect
Indoor unit shows error code "EC" and stops automatically when refrigerant leakage is detected. This protects the compressor from high temperature damage due to refrigerant leakage.
Anti-cold Air Function
Indoor fan speed is regulated automatically from the lowest grade to the setting grade according to evaporator temperature when the unit just starts heating operation. This function can prevent cold air blowing out to avoid discomfort to the users.
- Emergency start
Low Ambient Cooling
With built-in low ambient kit or special designed PCB, outdoor fan speeds can be changed automatically according to condensation temperature. The air conditioner can run cooling operation even when the outdoor ambient temperature is down to -15°C.
Intelligent on-off technology enables Pioneer products automatically enter energy-saving mode when standby, cut energy consumption from normal 5W to 1W or 0.5W per hour which counts 80%~90% of saving.
Both left and right sides of the indoor unit are possible for outstretch of connective piping and drainage hose for easy installation.
Follow Me (Remote Thermostat)
Temperature sensor built in the remote controller will sense it’s surrounding temperature. The unit will adjust the room temperature more accurately to give you comfort.
In heating operation, the preset temperature of the air conditioner can be as low as 46°F, which keeps the room temperature steady at 46°F and prevents the house from freezing when it is unoccupied for a long time in severe cold weather.
Chassis Heating Belt
Heating belt is fitted on the base plate of the outdoor unit to prevent defrosting water accumulation, which improves heat transfer efficiency.
High Density Filter
Compared with ordinary dust filter, the anti-dust effect of this high density filter can increase more than 50%, it can clean dust, pollen up to 80%.
Plasma Dust Collector
Generate a high voltage electrostatic zone, absorb and eliminate dust, smoke and pollen particles. It also deodorizes air by removing tobacco odors, garbage smells, etc.
Release negative ions, eliminate odor, dust, smoke and pollen particles to give you fresh and healthy air.
With the Wireless control, you can easily turn off each indoor unit that it is paired, outside your home via your smart phone. Furthermore, you can turn it on before you come back.
Remote in Engineer Mode
Front Desk Control
With a smart control board, Pioneer air conditioners can be turned on/off via long distance control signals.
Central Control Management
The centralized controller is a multi-functional device that can control up to 64 indoor units within a maximum connection length of 3.90 Ft.
- Power Supply: 208~230V, 60Hz, 1Ph
- Cooling Rated Capacity: 9,000 BTU/h
- Cooling Capacity Range: 3,785~11,941 BTU/h
- Cooling SEER: 22.8 BTU/w
- Heating Rated Capacity: 9,800 BTU/h
- Heating Capacity Range: 3,891~12,993 BTU/h
- Heating HSPF: 10.5 BTU/w
- Refrigerant Type: R410a
- Suitable Area: 250~350 Sq.F
Indoor Unit Data
- Air Flow (Hi/Med/Lo): 265 / 205 / 141 CFM
- Sound Level (Hi/Lo): 39.0 / 24.5 dB(A)
- Net Dimensions (WDH): 31.5 x 7.3 x 11.6 Inches
- Carton Dimensions (WDH): 34.5 x 11.2 x 14.7 Inches
- Net / Gross Weight: 18 / 22 Lbs
Outdoor Unit Data
- Sound Level: 55.5 dB(A)
- Net Dimensions (WDH): 30.3 x 11.8 x 21.8 Inches
- Carton Dimensions (WDH): 35.3 x 13.6 x 14.6 Inches
- Net / Gross Weight: 64 / 69 Lbs